• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARNING: Ebay scammer buddha_comics

42 posts in this topic

The nature of the purchaser's response given the name of this comic book company is rich in irony.

Let us all now put our palms together and bow slightly in greetings of peace.

So true. So if I met the Buddha on the road, what should I have done? (shrug)

Smoke It?????

Not only do I wipe my *SQUEE* with your mother's soul, I *SQUEE*, *spoon* and vomit on your soul, your entire families soul, and everyone of the same religion as yours soul 999 zillion times for every penny you got from me.

You are a terrorist *SQUEE*, and *SQUEE* You to Jesus for making me share my life with you.

lol

Terribly unimaginative and ineffective attempt at insulting language. Really more of a window into the writer's shallow, disturbed little mind.

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT:

...making me share my life with you.

:o You're sharing your life with this guy? lol

What did his negs say?

Ebay has a rule against retaliatory negs, and since you have emails stating that he was satisfied with 2 of the 3 books, I'd say you have a case to get at least those two negs removed. (shrug)

I'd just write a calm reply to them stating that you offered a full refund plus offered to pay return shipping and the guy didn't take it. Shouldn't hurt your rep much.

On a side note, with this new Ebay feedback policy--which I like--I've started paying much more attention to the feedback people leave. I was recently considering putting a bid in on a fairly expensive book, but I just got a bad vibe from the feedback the seller left others. Almost all of it consisted of the word "thanks," and nothing else. It showed a lack of social skills that screamed "nut job"! And sure enough, as I went back far enough I found a couple of crazed negs he had left for people.

Wow man, sorry you had to run into this nut job.

E-gads.

On the bright side though he makes the worst of us here look good.

hm

I'm glad you've stuck with the hobby this long. I've been in since 1979 and hold seven patents pending on processes and devices to detect restoration and alteration to comics. This includes detecting when the alteration occurred, something I learned to do when someone tried to switch books on me then spitefully ruined a GS Uncanny X-Men #1 before returning the actually copy. Turns out this is actually quite easy to catch with the right equipment, but I digress . . .

This is very interesting! Can you share any more info on these processes and devices?

some of them are actually quite nice.

thread good...but thread make HULK head hurt! :sumo:

2381186821_190d9f638e.jpg

WOW!! Great action figure!!!

This guy is nuts. Wadda nutjob. Koo-koo.

*SQUEE* YOU *SQUEE*

I *SQUEE* on your mother's soul [/i]

...You are a terrorist *SQUEE*, and *SQUEE*

Every time I see this I think of Man-Bat. Anybody else? :)

The Power Records dub of TEC #400 comes to mind! :thumbsup:

I thought the buyers name looked familiar so I checked and I had a hassle-free (3) book transaction with the guy, sorry to hear yours went to hell in a handbasket.

eBay will do nothing. They are (in)famous for doing nothing. They will talk in soothing tones, and express utmost empathy for your pain....and then they will do precisely nothing.

And the drones you speak to have no authority of any kind, and will beg you off stating that the "trust and safety" (HA! THERE'S an oxymoron if I ever saw one) dept. makes the final decision on such matters, and really, their hands are tied.

I thought the buyers name looked familiar so I checked and I had a hassle-free (3) book transaction with the guy, sorry to hear yours went to hell in a handbasket.

I corresponded with a few of his recent sellers and he's been asking for partial refunds (according to the ones that answered back.) The one's who refused . . . well, that story's old and stale by now.

The conclusion I've come to is that something really crappy has hit this guy's life and regardless of the negs I've got to hope it does get better for him soon.

OK, let the rotten tomatoes fly my way for being a bleeding heart . . . :sorry: