• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Brave And The Bold cartoon series on Cartoon Network

51 posts in this topic

I hope it's not more of that DC Manga-crepe.

Oh God, I hope not :sumo:

Teen Titans gets on my nerves in a big way.

once again, here's a clip

http://www.vimeo.com/1411828

Ya, I was having issues getting it to work on my laptop. Anyhow I finnaly got it to work and it looks pretty cool. I'm excited about it :cloud9:

i like it. interesting characters. i'll definitely give it a chance

if someone told me 5 years ago i would be looking forward to watching something at 7PM on a Friday night on the cartoon network i would have punched them in the jaw.

but i will be watching.

I will be watching this tonite with my son. I will give a review later. if you think about it, the Cartoon network,Disney and Nickelodeon have the majority of best shows on nowadays. Thier really isn`t much on for adults unless you like reality programing.

:bump:

In case anyone is interested.

The new Brave And The Bold cartoon series starts tomorrow night, Nov. 14, on the Cartoon Network. The first one will be Batman and Blue Beetle.

Good choice on Blue Beetle. That'll get the masses tuning in. :insane:

The new Brave And The Bold cartoon series starts tomorrow night, Nov. 14, on the Cartoon Network. The first one will be Batman and Blue Beetle.

lol

Its the New Blue Beetle not the Ditko/Charlton one. should be interesting.

if someone told me 5 years ago i would be looking forward to watching something at 7PM on a Friday night on the cartoon network i would have punched them in the jaw.

but i will be watching.

when i was 13 and working at my first job ever and i quit after 9 months, i got a lecture from the owner who told me that i needed to grow up, because i was still watching cartoons. you know what i would say to him today? go eff yourself! i still watch cartoons today and i'll never grow up, if you do, you're old.

Due to my strange Direct TV setup, I got to watch it at 5 p.m. Pacific. Not bad, but not great. Batman is somewhat early 1950s-ish and there were some SF elements that didn't fit Batman at all. I actually liked the opening with Green Arrow more than the Blue Beetle story.

Due to my strange Direct TV setup, I got to watch it at 5 p.m. Pacific. Not bad, but not great. Batman is somewhat early 1950s-ish and there were some SF elements that didn't fit Batman at all. I actually liked the opening with Green Arrow more than the Blue Beetle story.

Yes Batman is Sprangish/1950`s aliens no Dark Knight feel here,had a 1970`s Hanna-Barbera feel to it. My son loved it but no where near the quality of Justice League Unlimited. I will watch it again but it did seem for the 7 to 12 age group.So no

Bruce Timm and Paul Dini quality style here.

I thought it was pretty good (despite the 50s sci-fi content). It is a cartoon for kids, so I'm find with it not being to Dark Knight-ish.

I look forward to more stories with Green Arrow like the opening sequence. I've read some of the old team-up stories from B&B comics and they make a good team.

:wishluck:

Friday, Nov. 14: "Rise of the Blue Beetle!" - Batman and Blue Beetle team up to save an alien race from Kanjar Ro.

Friday, Nov. 21: "Terror on Dinosaur Island!" - Batman and Plastic Man thwart Gorilla Grodd's plot to devolve humans into primates.

Friday, Nov. 28 :"Evil Under the Sea!" - Batman aids Aquaman as Ocean Master and Black Manta team up to assassinate him.