• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 group shot...

291 posts in this topic

Beautiful books Ryan! See you in a week :hi:

Thanks guys!

I certainly hope so Mr. B... although I'm getting killed with work these days... :(

I'll keep you posted... :wishluck:

Hopefully work won't keep you from picking up two golden age funnybooks!

Beautiful books Ryan! See you in a week :hi:

Thanks guys!

I certainly hope so Mr. B... although I'm getting killed with work these days... :(

I'll keep you posted... :wishluck:

Hopefully work won't keep you from picking up two golden age funnybooks!

I know!!! I have to go for at least one day. Never been before, would be a crime to miss it.

Plus, you know, those two funny books ... I'm drooling just thinking about them!

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

These are a great set of books that look great together! :applause:

topten.jpg

Many echoes of your own work in the books you chose, too.

Very keen observation P5!

Is this the one you wanted to see? I Love this cover, and this copy is in great shape... nice black's no wear to spine, and a great Paul cover! If you want a nicer scan yet, PM me.

scifiPOST.jpg

when do we get to see your top 10, mr strange?

As soon as I get 10 really good books. :shy:

when do we get to see your top 10, mr strange?

As soon as I get 10 really good books. :shy:

meh

My turn!

I have 2 main focuses in my collection, Schomburg and Superman, so I did a top 10 for each...

topten.jpg

topdcs.jpg

Sweet, Sweet Golden Age! Two nice shots Jeff (thumbs u

Wonderful, just not sure which set I like more...but for different reasons:)

Well, I had to get in on the fun...

Was tougher to pick than I thought... had to leave out some primo books (MARVEL 9, WONDER 1, etc.) for the "old favorites".

Very Centaur heavy shot... my three "take to the grave" books are top center... flanked by two of the coolest issues of AMF ever...

toptenGApost.jpg

And since I also love the pulps, well, here are my current top ten pulp covers... this shot is Paul-heavy... guess I really like Centaurs and Paul art...

toptenPULPSpost.jpg

I think I'm sorry I sold some of my Centaurs...those are outstanding:) :cloud9:

lol..thanks, and thanks everyone for the nice comments...I love seeing all the posts, they are wonderful...(but I need to stop, before I start shopping;)

shop for what? bronze? you have all the gold, don't you? and your group shot is luscious, Sharon.

Wonderful books, nice idea, Andy,...an absolutely impossible task for me, I'm going to have to go with my favorites from the M to SC boxes, that I could easily reach, not including anything CGC'd, cause those are in the closet books...and I kept changing my mind;)

favorites.jpg

Beautiful books Sharon. Planet 2...Awesome!

that was the one that "jumped" out at me too... never really paid attention to it (thumbs u

the Science jumps out at me; love that book.

lol..thanks, and thanks everyone for the nice comments...I love seeing all the posts, they are wonderful...(but I need to stop, before I start shopping;)

shop for what? bronze? you have all the gold, don't you? and your group shot is luscious, Sharon.

hmI have plenty of bronze...but you gave me an idea, I think I'll sell it and buy more gold;) I have seen about 10 covers on this thread, I'd love to have:)

hmI have plenty of bronze...but you gave me an idea, I think I'll sell it and buy more gold;) I have seen about 10 covers on this thread, I'd love to have:)

you go, girl. almost all of my silver has been melted down, so to speak, and turned into gold. no regrets. of course, i never even thought about the spidey run--untouchable. but i really do think that science is out of place in your collection. would, on the other hand, go really nice next to my superworld 2, both starting with "S" and all.

you go, girl. almost all of my silver has been melted down, so to speak, and turned into gold. no regrets. of course, i never even thought about the spidey run--untouchable. but i really do think that science is out of place in your collection. would, on the other hand, go really nice next to my superworld 2, both starting with "S" and all.

lol..I've been selling my Marvels;) it's my DCs that have been untouchable...Green Lantern, my first love... :cloud9: