• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 group shot...

291 posts in this topic

This is a great thread!

(worship) Although, I don't think King Richard should be allowed to participate anymore.

(worship)

I like all of the photograph shots better, but it was easier for me to throw together the thunbnails.

This is my contribution. A litlle of the same, a little different.

th_Punch12.jpgth_Witchcraft2f001.jpgth_MensAdventures16vf001.jpgth_Waradventures12f.jpgth_Thrilling44vf001.jpg

th_Wonder1vf001.jpgth_exciting9gvg001.jpgth_Thrilling41vgf.jpgth_Exciting39gvg.jpgth_BlackTerror1vgf001.jpg

You know how I love your Nedors Mike (worship)

Thanks guys. I have a long way to go to catch up with Jeff as far as Nedors go.

The Punch is unrestored. It looks better than it is. The pages are light tan and the covers are little brittle resulting in a small amount of spine splitting and a half popped staple..

The Punch is unrestored. It looks better than it is. The pages are light tan and the covers are little brittle resulting in a small amount of spine splitting and a half popped staple..

Super tough book.

That Frazetta Famous Funnies looks amazing! Can anyone comment on the interior?

Yes.

It's boring.

Yes.

It's boring.

lol So only buy it for the cover?

Well, I had the camera out, so here's my current top ten :)

DSC00085.jpg

Great group shot! But one question...What is the Archie 2nd from left on the top row?

Great group shot! But one question...What is the Archie 2nd from left on the top row?

It's the Canadian White Archie one shot. Very tough book to find. The cover is reprinted from Pep 49.

Canadian Archie #1 if I'm not mistaken.

I guess I was a little slow on the draw :blush:

Thanks for the kind words everybody. It was kinda fun putting them out on the floor and deciding which made the final cut. There were lots of books that almost made it. But in the end it was these ten.

Canadian Archie #1 if I'm not mistaken.

I've never seen one before. That is very cool...doubly so in "Archie's" collection. (thumbs u

Yes.

It's boring.

lol So only buy it for the cover?

It's Frazetta. Do you really need another reason. :baiting: