• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 group shot...

291 posts in this topic

New to the forum, thought I would add a pic of some of my SOTI collection and 1 or 2 of some of my other favs, cant really compete with some of the pictures I've been seeing though. Wow, blew my mind.

Picture didn't show up like I wanted it too, does it have to be a special format?

63520.jpeg.938ec0eaca76e2ddd9787f2b0e2ad613.jpeg

Wow. Welcome to the boards! Where in TO are you from?

You can either attach pictures as a file using the file manager while posting a reply (have to be smaller than 200 K and there needs to be at least a little writing in the post) or upload the pics to www.photobucket.com and post the links here once they are uploaded.

R.

Here you go -

63520.jpeg

:applause:

Excellent! Glad you made it over to this forum! :headbang:

New to the forum, thought I would add a pic of some of my SOTI collection and 1 or 2 of some of my other favs, cant really compete with some of the pictures I've been seeing though. Wow, blew my mind.

:gossip: Then you definitely wouldn't want to look at this thread. Bangzoom

I usually try to make most of the shows, I was at the last one (paradise con) and will be at the one two weeks from now (Fan expo).

Thanks that Phantom Lady took me about 3 years to acquire, finally found a nice one.

Very nice!

Do you make the local TO cons?

Very nice Phantom Lady!

Roy

Have you ever seen a Phantom Lady that wasn't nice?

Hey, I'm being nice to the new guy. If i tell him it's really purdy he might sell it to me...being almost neighbours and all.

:wishluck:

:gossip: Then you definitely wouldn't want to look at this thread. Bangzoom

Thanks for sending me that thread, I'm still going through it.

Can I add this to my 10 above, just got it in the mail yesterday...?

TCC49.jpg

:applause: One day I'll have a nice copy of that book in my collection :wishluck:

Thanks, very happy to finally have it...took 5 years of losing out on every auction on ebay that I ever saw it listed on. would have preferred to have the 9.0 that recently sold on heritage but I'm quite happy with my 6.5..