• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 group shot...

291 posts in this topic

Attempting to narrow to 10 books,I noticed 7 & 10 issues were making a strong showing,so I went with it.

topten.jpg

i'm proud for you geek; great stuff indeed. tho' the mystery men 7 REALLY looks out of place in that shot; i would go so far as to say it looks out of place in minnesota. call me so i can explain it to you a bit more.

Originally Posted By: Xavier Logan
Attempting to narrow to 10 books,I noticed 7 & 10 issues were making a strong showing,so I went with it.

topten.jpg

i'm proud for you geek; great stuff indeed. tho' the mystery men 7 REALLY looks out of place in that shot; i would go so far as to say it looks out of place in minnesota. call me so i can explain it to you a bit more.

are you saying what I think you are saying... that it belongs in , gulp, FLORIDA?...home of the GATORS!gatorheadanimate0xv1gv-11.gif

topten.jpg

Wow - you've got at least 10 of my grails there :o(worship)
Thanks! There's hardly anything better than chasing/acquiring a grail IMHO.

Originally Posted By: Billy Parker

tho' the mystery men 7 REALLY looks out of place in that shot;

Exactly my thoughts regarding your water logged church Yankee,maybe a trade is in the cards poke2.gif

Until I saw that Yankee I didn't realize that a cat could drink that much water. hm

Thanks everyone.It sure was fun getting to 10.

I'll bet it was fun Russ! And it is fun watching your collection grow. Now I only wish I could put a top ten together as cool as yours sorry.gif

chin up buckaroo... you have owned THE best comics in the history of comics... let some of us have a little fun :foryou:

Exactly my thoughts regarding your water logged church Yankee,maybe a trade is in the cards poke2.gif

Until I saw that Yankee I didn't realize that a cat could drink that much water. hm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that cat took a sip compared to the chug-a-lug it had just before using xavier logan's 'tec 28 for kitty litter.

careful or I'll change the geek-fest to January

It would be cold. But if you have it on my birthday you could all give me sweet golden age comics as presents.2thumbs.gif