• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Someone suggest some covers for me to recreate. The only thing I will not be doing are titles or letterings. I am in dire need of practice since it has been years. I will choose the one I like the best and try to post it with in a week. Thank you!!!!!

Someone suggest some covers for me to recreate. The only thing I will not be doing are titles or letterings. I am in dire need of practice since it has been years. I will choose the one I like the best and try to post it with in a week. Thank you!!!!!

hm ............Creepy #1 ?

The Dark Horse one or the original? That one might have to be down the road....a lot of faces to draw there. I looked at some other Creepy covers.....I think I see one or two I like including 8

What issue is that in your Sig?

Edited by MrDeafComics

The Dark Horse one or the original? That one might have to be down the road....alot of faces to draw there.I looked at some other Creepy covers.....I think I see one or two I like including 8

#32 I already did that cover though.

353.jpg

The Dark Horse one or the original? That one might have to be down the road....alot of faces to draw there.I looked at some other Creepy covers.....I think I see one or two I like including 8

353.jpg

That's a very nice one. Is it exact size or bigger?

Also I think I will do Creepy #6. I like the cover

353.jpg

Much larger.Um..............did you miss the ruler? hm

What happens when you are waiting for a meeting to take place and notice that there is a clean white board and green and black dry erase markers...

Boss just looks at me and shakes her head... Thankfully she likes me.

IMG_1586.jpg

[iM]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/evil9961/353.jpg[/img]

Much larger.Um..............did you miss the ruler? hm

Yup, friends took me out for drinks since I helped them out lol. Sorry.

But I will get started tomorrow :) .

Nice one buzz.

Nice one buzz.

Thank you... I like to doodle these days. I wish I found the time to learn how to do it right.

Nice one buzz.

Thank you... I like to doodle these days. I wish I found the time to learn how to do it right.

Exactly, I feel the same way. I am hoping to focus on sketching and get back to a certain level and beyond for the next year. Here are some of my old work. It has been years.....real life takes over after schooling.

MARVEL.......Prismacolor color pencils on paper

95cf95d8.jpg

Batman.....Oil pastel on poster sized sheet.

d6d075ef.jpg

I learned so much when I drew this Mustang. This was when I went to the local art gallery for some classes. The instructor was very helpful and reminded me of Chip Foose since he also drew cars for a living. I should have sticked to the classes. Need to start setting aside a time to draw everyday or every other day.

273cf876.jpg

Finished a boardies request for The Avengers #373. So much detail on this one, it seems like it took me an absolute age to do. I've used artistic licence in places and decided to leave off the barcodes/title etc. I think it looks better that way.

Avengers375Cover.jpg

Spider-Man & Deadpool from an ASM cover. I wanted to convey the "convention sketch" feel to it that I'm always seeing people have done, especially those on the "Blank" comic covers.

ASMDeadpool.jpg

Edited by Bane