• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Thats wonderful Drew. You could get a job doing Presidents or heads of state (worship)

I'd have to do a side by side to find the differences hm

I worked on this one all weekend. I mixed it up doing the loose pencils first, then coloring it. Once I had all my colors down I did the inking over top of that. A little different, but I like how it turned out. Might have to try doing it that way more often.

IMAG0882_zps2f662d75.jpg

I worked on this one all weekend. I mixed it up doing the loose pencils first, then coloring it. Once I had all my colors down I did the inking over top of that. A little different, but I like how it turned out. Might have to try doing it that way more often.

IMAG0882_zps2f662d75.jpg

Fantastic work.

Hmm, colours before inking. Interesting! I never though to do that before. Might have to give that idea a try myself.

Mio you are extremely talented,don't know if I could paint.I'm okay with charcoal,kind of afraid of painting. (worship)

+1

I'd also like to ask if the girl with blonde hair posed for you. :whistle:

Mio you are extremely talented,don't know if I could paint.I'm okay with charcoal,kind of afraid of painting. (worship)

+1

Thanks, guys. I was a little scared of painting at first, but it turns out it is much easier than drawing. I only started painting last spring, so I seem to have been able to pick things up.

And I wish I had live models like that.

+1

Thanks, guys. I was a little scared of painting at first, but it turns out it is much easier than drawing. I only started painting last spring, so I seem to have been able to pick things up.

And I wish I had live models like that.

Fantastic! I love the subtlety of the shading and skin tones. That's difficult to do, and you've done it extremely well. Congrats, Mio!

IMAG0882_zps2f662d75.jpg

Fantastic work.

Hmm, colours before inking. Interesting! I never though to do that before. Might have to give that idea a try myself.

:applause: Its the sinister six but with a new guy. Anyone know who's missing ? :cool:

IMAG0882_zps2f662d75.jpg

Fantastic work.

:applause: Its the sinister six but with a new guy. Anyone know who's missing ? :cool:

Green Hoblin (Hobgoblin). Really cool piece btw.