• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Started this last night. This is how it looks after an hour and a half. I need to fine tune things, especially the nose and around the eye, and I still have to do the background. But another hour or so and it'll be done.

image_zpsb8137ac2.jpg

Would absolutely love to see progress pictures to how you paint and lay down color - you obviously have a great method to get things going quickly! Great stuff, I love the style.

Started this last night. This is how it looks after an hour and a half. I need to fine tune things, especially the nose and around the eye, and I still have to do the background. But another hour or so and it'll be done.

image_zpsb8137ac2.jpg

Would absolutely love to see progress pictures to how you paint and lay down color - you obviously have a great method to get things going quickly! Great stuff, I love the style.

He is quite a great artist. (worship)

wow.. the work in here is definitely inspiring.

I ended up giving a copy of the ASM 33 cover I did (a finished inked version) to my friend Nathan Szerdy (local artist here in central FL who is doing a lot of shows coming up.)

Here is his version of the colors - I was humbled by his skills with color pencils and a white out pen.

(sorry for the crappy pic.. it looks 100x better in person)

E7A7D239-21AD-45ED-91F9-EEED346F1ECC-10437-000002C98DBBD0C4.jpg

I also received all my copics today (paid an average of $3.25 per which is a victory in my book)

th_FE37C13B-CCDC-4429-A66C-81297407BB7F-10437-000002C9831557DC.jpg

This is also a quick cover sketch I did to test to markers before I use them on the sketches for my MegaCon opp.

Ultron! went gold in honor of the new upcoming series

th_B5C60B05-6209-4B7C-8F8A-0438B28D7734-10437-000002C993399676.jpg

image_zpsb8137ac2.jpg

He is quite a great artist. (worship)

Thats really fantastic. You definately have a gift. 1.5 hours.... thats almost like second nature (worship)

thats excellent webhead. If you mean pencil, looks like you are picking it up pretty well :applause:

Heres the current view of the wall to my right :busy:

walls5_zps7223cd32.jpg

Ant-Man vs Chihuahua

If I were to write it issue one it would go like this:

We follow Stella the Chihuahua from birth to rebirth. Her emergence into this world is violent but she's really cute. Slowly we see she is mischievous but still cute. As time goes by she does some questionable things to her owner and other animals. She has disturbing dreams and acts out malicious games in her head. Stella becomes fascinated with witnessing the death of anything and everything. By the end this adorable creature is also a twisted sadist who is is willing to gamble her own life only to trick her owner into oncoming traffic. Stella looses her leg but gains much more. Her crime is so vile, it is such a stain on the essence of all dogs that a a dark force overtakes her. She now has the power to shoot laser eyes and the ability to construct elaborate devices able to conquer the galaxy. Who will stop her from enslaving us all? Find out in the Ant-Man special: ?????????????????

ant_man_vs_chihuahua_by_topherseal-d5uyxg0_zpsfdf15b9b.jpg

Edited by MrWeen

All of the art in this thread is so awesome. Sorry to ask this, and I'm sure it's the wrong place but, Does anyone on here draw stuff for people, or willing to take a shot? I'm thinking about getting a picture drawn for my mom for her birthday but I don't know where to find people, especially since I don't have too much to spend on it.

All of the art in this thread is so awesome. Sorry to ask this, and I'm sure it's the wrong place but, Does anyone on here draw stuff for people, or willing to take a shot? I'm thinking about getting a picture drawn for my mom for her birthday but I don't know where to find people, especially since I don't have too much to spend on it.

I bet someone here is willing to take a crack at it..... just wait a day or so, till they read this thread..... they will contact you if they are interested

image_zpsb8137ac2.jpg

Agreed.

image_zpsb8137ac2.jpg

Agreed.

Double agree!