• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Here is my attempt at a little modern mash-up ...

9c80e2d5-fdbf-4bf0-8839-cc028581b3bd_zps35b879a3.jpg

:applause:

Q. whats that little box on the girl in the fronts arm. the one in the stripes.

It is an ID she is holding. Damn I forgot to draw in the lanyard it is supposed to be attached to. doh!

Its cool. (thumbs u

I thought it might be some hip way of carrying a pack of cigs. :insane:

I have a few Kotobukiya statues in the house. Decided it would be fun to put one on paper, since I never take the darn things out of the box and I don't really get to enjoy them that much as a result. I took a photo from a position I liked and went from there. I changed a few things with the hair and I added some details here and there.

Then I got the idea that since it was a Bishoujo statue that I should turn it into sort of a Japanese comic cover. I'm not positive that is how you write Black Widow in Japanese, I used an English to Japanese translation app on my iPhone, so it is what it is. Regardless, the point is made I guess.

I'm at a crossroads on how far to take this. Part of me wants to add some value to it another part of me wants to leave it as a line drawing and just ink it.

8534747946_e334b99f87_c.jpg

DSCN0204 by dicjones, on Flickr]Black widow 1[/url]

This is the original drawing after some experimenting adding some values. I mostly added this since my pencil work was a little darker in this one and could be seen better, but it didn't have the Black widow title.

8534748620_7a833f8c58_c.jpg

DSCN0206 by dicjones, on Flickr]Black Widow 2[/url]

Edited by dicjones

I used to work on phones a lot and as a way of dealing with customers, I would draw while working. I would draw slowly over a few days to a week or so copying comic pictures to practice getting better at my own art. Here is one of my at work pieces.

daVinci1.jpg

This is the original drawing after some experimenting adding some values. I mostly added this since my pencil work was a little darker in this one and could be seen better, but it didn't have the Black widow title.

8534748620_7a833f8c58_c.jpg

DSCN0206 by dicjones, on Flickr]Black Widow 2[/url]

nice (worship)

I used to work on phones a lot and as a way of dealing with customers, I would draw while working. I would draw slowly over a few days to a week or so copying comic pictures to practice getting better at my own art. Here is one of my at work pieces.

daVinci1.jpg

this one too (worship)