• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Senormac,

AMAZING job.

Just makin sure you know that Dave (oakman) is the one who did the CREEPY cover reproduction..... and not myself. It is awesome !!

Those are really cool. I like how the colors blend. You don't see a lot of charcoal comic book art.

Yeah, I haven't messed with charcoal before this is my first attempt. May try some more on the grey tone paper.

Charcoal is my preference. (thumbs u

oakmanart_zps22bba47f.jpg

:applause: I guess !!!

Love the charcoal shading.

Edited by Gsims718

Those are really cool. I like how the colors blend. You don't see a lot of charcoal comic book art.

Yeah, I haven't messed with charcoal before this is my first attempt. May try some more on the grey tone paper.

Charcoal is my preference. (thumbs u

oakmanart_zps22bba47f.jpg

:applause: I guess !!!

Love the charcoal shading.

Me too. :cloud9:

After contacting Julius Dean Abrera and receiving his kind and gracious permission/encouragement, I'm showing this ORIGINAL INKING of his incredible original art. His pencils are NOT on the page- this is a light box piece from his pencils. I have decided I am a better inker than I am an original artist, and this was produced for the simple joy of doing it and for the practice :headbang: I don't have a scanner large enough for this- this is a photo, so it doesn't accurately show all of the detail.

Thanks for looking :foryou:

085438A4-2E39-4BDB-AB0D-677928BBB84B-JDA-SDHSPAWN_zps8ffcb26e.jpg

Oakman29, I am basically a lurker but I have to comment on your Creepy cover. That is freaking awesome! Do more please.

WTTB, but if you are going to swipe a name at least pick from someone popular here.

Dice-X

R-M-A

SeanFingh.

you'll get zero street cred with mine.

c'mon... doh!

bronze_rules you have a great name :) When I signed up years ago my first dozen or so names were rejected. I never even checked the user list :blush: I have checked the list now and I have another name picked out. I tried to change it but it just kept my same user name. Who do I contact to change it? Thank you :)

bronze_rules you have a great name :) When I signed up years ago my first dozen or so names were rejected. I never even checked the user list :blush: I have checked the list now and I have another name picked out. I tried to change it but it just kept my same user name. Who do I contact to change it? Thank you :)

(thumbs u I had thought that since I started this thread, it was somehow intentional.

Can't fault you for having good taste. PM sent.

I'm changing my handle to SenorMark1