• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watchmen Trailer Up!

50 posts in this topic

Guest Grails

I am really looking forward to seeing this. Snyder adapted 300 from the pages to the screen incredibly well so I'm already sold.

Seems they've all been pulled...

Empire says they'll have it up tomorrow again, though.

The flash (.flv) ones are still up and can be downloaded to a HD (HUGE file though)

I am really looking forward to seeing this. Snyder adapted 300 from the pages to the screen incredibly well so I'm already sold.

Yep, that's what I liked most about the trailer. There were several panels from the book recreated very closely! I don't just mean recognizable scenes, I mean if you paused the vid in the right spot and overlaid the relevant comic panel you'd get a close match (thumbs u

Something I didn't like was that Nite Owl (2) and Juspeczyk looked way too 'cool' in some action scenes. They're meant to be fairly normal people. Dreiberg is an overweight old nerd, I don't want to see him posturing like Batman.

Great trailer though :)

I just watched it from your link. Looks pretty freaking sweet. Dr. Manhattan looks incredible. I think this film will definitely be a feast for the eyes on the big screen.

Thanks for the link! (thumbs u

Everything he said ! This looks insane