• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zot!

6 posts in this topic

Harper books has released all of the black and white Zot! stories as a trade paperback. This includes the never before reprinted Earth stories. I read all these when they first came out and they are still some of my favorite comics. I highly recommend this collection to anyone who is interested in great comics and great storytelling.

Harper books has released all of the black and white Zot! stories as a trade paperback. This includes the never before reprinted Earth stories. I read all these when they first came out and they are still some of my favorite comics. I highly recommend this collection to anyone who is interested in great comics and great storytelling.

We can't find the webpage you're looking for

:(

We can't find the webpage you're looking for

:(

Link works for me, but got to Amazon.com and search for Zot!