• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something Special for the boards....

44 posts in this topic

Not my bag but definatly a cool item...kudos to shiverbones for some awesome artwork... :applause:

You have no idea, the finished product is SO much better than the great artwork on these pins!

Not my bag but definatly a cool item...kudos to shiverbones for some awesome artwork... :applause:

It's easy to make them look good if you are following what Schomburg already did!

The pins are really stunning in person, I think you will all be floored by these!

Okay folks...Though the recommendation of a board member I need to show the finished product. Keep in mind I have a junk scanner. So the shine doesn't translate well.

They are better in person. TRUST ME!

BLOWN UP TO SHOW DETAIL. Actual pin is 1.75" tall.

SC49goldwhite.jpg

Here is a scan from a previous release that a board member sent me. His scanner works better than mine.

pin.jpg

I wanted to express my sincere thanks to everyone buying a set. You guys are the best.

IN case your wondering, I really do get a kick out of these and I'm constantly improving the quality with each prototype and design. As Pirate said the first protoype was a long time ago. After this last batch I think we are finally ready to hit the ground running and making our presence known.

I'm sending a bulk pm with the payment details now.

Just got my pins in today and I've got to tell you that the craftsmanship is really remarkable. I don't really collect pins but I'd buy more of these any time they are available. If you hesitated to buy them this time, I think you missed something really remarkable.

(thumbs u

Thanks folks for the kind words. Improving the quality is an ongoing process so with each new trading pin you will be more impressed than the last. We are the Cadillac of Trading Pins. lol

BTW...For those that missed out on the matched sets or just wanted a single design.....The wait is over. They are now added to the website. Also, when series 2 is ready to launch (around 4-6mths out) I will be offering the same package to our boards. Only this time I'll give a heads up to the posting.

For those that missed out