• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks Arch, I Like the Board Changes

73 posts in this topic

Can we please get the quote function fixed? It no longer shrinks the previous posts, so as the quotes grow they expand the field of view resulting in a horizontal scroll bar. (shrug)
Took at nap earlier, eh? (shrug)

Only things I've changed, after getting rid of the advertising on the side bars,

was to change the background presentation to *shudder* the coinee colors.

The green is a little easier on my old eyes, and one thing I did notice is that

the individual threads are broken down by days??. Dark green bars for individual

posts for yesterday, and lighter green/gray for todays posts. Neat, and also

easier on the eyes. I don't monkeyfuchz with all the other stuff, no real need.

Only things I've changed, after getting rid of the advertising on the side bars,

was to change the background presentation to *shudder* the coinee colors.

I had coinee "blue" but I see where someone has gone in and defaulted it back... :(

I'd still prefer to have each forum title with only 2 lines max...

maybe something like:

This Week Back From CGC by nik

( 1 2 3 4 ... 121 122 123 all )

or

This Week Back From CGC ( 1 2 3 4 ... 121 122 123 all )

by nik

Instead of the way it is now.

R.

Ditto.

Tritto.

Quadritto!

So what's up? I got to For Sale and even at 1920x1200, the pinned threads take my almost the entire page. :pullhair:

I'd still prefer to have each forum title with only 2 lines max...

maybe something like:

This Week Back From CGC by nik

( 1 2 3 4 ... 121 122 123 all )

or

This Week Back From CGC ( 1 2 3 4 ... 121 122 123 all )

by nik

Instead of the way it is now.

R.

Ditto.

Tritto.

Quadritto!

So what's up? I got to For Sale and even at 1920x1200, the pinned threads take my almost the entire page. :pullhair:

:popcorn:

why didnt anyone install a feature that allows us comic fans to screen out all that COIN DREK posting?

I would love to be able to check a box that hides all things numismatic and leaves only the CGC and General discussion sections.

Hey it's a simple request but time is money and having to skim past all those coin geek posts in the active topics posts hurts my eyes...

You can. Maybe I don't understand what you're saying, but I think I do.

I think he views the forum via the Active Topics tab instead of looking at the forum as a whole and collapsing the coin forum like I do. :sumo:

You are correct sir! I do venture into the CGC forum, and have the others close, but I like to surf the topics that are active... and I think Coins suck. Unless of course they are pennies I am saving up for a key ish.