• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks Arch, I Like the Board Changes

73 posts in this topic

Word! Good job!!! Much less painless than

Plus now we can say ting! :banana:

Although I think I'm still Pontoon. Yup. I am.

Swear Test

mess, , , , , , and tits

Word! Good job!!! Much less painless than the last one.

?????????

Joke?

No, not at all! Unless I'm mixing up my updates. I thought the last one was the horrible one that had everybody up in arms for days with sore eyes and mass confusion.

?????????

Joke?

No, not at all! Unless I'm mixing up my updates. I thought the last one was the horrible one that had everybody up in arms for days with sore eyes and mass confusion.

Pontoon, do you realize your name is censored even in the little quote box?

lol

I have one question. On the line with the thread titles, but over next to the reply count column there is a paperclip icon on some threads. At present it appears on three threads in the golden age forum, but I don't see one on any of the threads in general. Does this icon just mean that some of the images in that thread are attachments?

I have one question. On the line with the thread titles, but over next to the reply count column there is a paperclip icon on some threads. At present it appears on three threads in the golden age forum, but I don't see one on any of the threads in general. Does this icon just mean that some of the images in that thread are attachments?

I think it only refers to the INITIAL POST of that thread. I.E. The original post has an attachment.

Same thing for a POLL.

I don't think it can tell for subsequent posts.

?????????

Joke?

Then I think you mean that this update was "much less painful" or "much more painless" than the last one, yes?

I wasn't sure what you were trying to say.

Jack

corresponding with a *spoon*

Yeah. It started a few weeks ago. So I'm a . (shrug) Not news to those who know me. :insane:

Spoon Pontoon...has a ring to it hm

Sounds like the cowbell player for a Southern rock band :applause:

• Administrator
This upgrade seemed to go pretty well. Everyone is quick to b$%*h when things don't go well, so I thought I'd thank you for this smooth transition.

Nice job! :applause:

Glad you guys like them! :)

This was an easy one by comparison as it's a minor point release rather than a major version change.

I love the new PM names of participants feature, sure coulda used that last Holiday season!

And is it just my computer/connection or is it choppy when trying to chose graemlins in PM's, or even sometimes slecting buttons sometimes.

Yeah. It started a few weeks ago. So I'm a . (shrug) Not news to those who know me. :insane:

Spoon Pontoon...has a ring to it hm

Sounds like the cowbell player for a Southern rock band :applause:

cowbell1.gif

lol

Ive noticed that before this, all unread posts would have a yellow banner and read posts were black. But now ALL posts are black. I really liked the visual clue as to which posts I hadnt read yet.

while Im at it, I cant read the grey type on the black banner that says the time and date of the posts....

any plans on these items?