• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ugliest MJ ever

56 posts in this topic

I am just getting my order from a couple of months ago - ASM 560. I don't know about anyone else, but to me the MJ on the last page has to be THE UGLIEST ever put on paper.

What do you think?

i think the MJ in the films is the ugliest one ever.

You think Kirsten Dunst is ugly? :o

yours is a long ago pic.. mine is newer...

She has gone down hill

yours is a long ago pic.. mine is newer...

She has gone down hill

lol , no offense...but you're frikken' nutz. That pic you put up there is not much newer. Her looks haven't changed much in the last 10 years.

Also, you managed to find probably the goofiest picture of her on the Internet. Hell, any celebrity looks bad if you look hard enough for a bad picture of them.

I could look almost human too if you spray bronzed me.

Then air brushed the pic to fix what the bronzer didn't.

Gave me a wig.

And then gave me a tough, supporting top so that my saggy floppies weren't down at my knees like hers normally are.

Gave me a wig.

And then gave me a tough, supporting top so that my saggy floppies weren't down at my knees like hers normally are.

That's how I like 'em :luhv:

Gave me a wig.

floppies??

isnt she 25?

go rent 'virgin suicides', and then tell me she's not hot.

I've been face to face (not in a kissy smoochy way), she sat in front of me at a wedding. She came to the wedding late, was annoying, and I did not find her attractive at all... That's just my 2 cents.

Those Maxim hot 100 and such are so rigged. Their reps push for actresses inclusion in them when they have a project coming out.

they should have found some unknown hot red head model to play the role, MJ is supposed to be way out of Peter's league. Dunst is in Sloth from Goonies league.

lollol more, more :popcorn:

Your comment is so true, the MJ from the comics was supposed to be a bombshell model.

OK, I didn't mean this to be a Kirsten Dunst bash, although I kind of agree that although she's a pretty woman, she's definitely not the red-hot-over-the-top-redhead that is portrayed in the comics. I would have thought Megan Fox with red hair would be more in line.

By the way, here's a snapshot of what I was reffering to originally.

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

OK, I didn't mean this to be a Kirsten Dunst bash, although I kind of agree that although she's a pretty woman, she's definitely not the red-hot-over-the-top-redhead that is portrayed in the comics. I would have thought Megan Fox with red hair would be more in line.

By the way, here's a snapshot of what I was reffering to originally.

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

I gotta agree with you. Her head looks like a bowling ball with hair. Poorly drawn.