• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steel City Con - Summer 2008

6 posts in this topic

The next Steel City Con is taking place July 26 - 27 at the Expo Mart in Monroeville, PA.

JULY 26-27, 2008 STEEL CITY CON: CELEBRITIES AND THE BATMOBILE!

The Steel City Con is pleased to announce that our Celebrity Guest list is already starting to build up for the July Show! Larry Thomas, famous for his role as the "Soup Nazi" on SEINFELD will be doing a signing appearance. He will be signing photos and yes, soup ladles! Anthony Forrest, STAR WARS "Stormtrooper Officer" from the famous Jedi Trick Scene With Alec Guinness will be signing. Additionally, the wenches of Captain Jack Sparrow will be there! BOTH Vanessa Branch ("Giselle" from Pirates of the Caribbean) and Lauren Maher ("Scarlet" from Pirates of the Caribbean) will be in attendance. How would you like to take a picture with the 1966 CLASSIC TV BATMOBILE?? Well, on July 26-27, 2008 you will have your chance to do just that.

JULY 26-27, 2008 STEEL CITY CON: MAJOR TOY GIVE-AWAY ANNOUNCED!

The Steel City Con is pleased to announce one of the greatest Give-Away Events in the history of the Steel City Con! The first 1,000 attendees during the Early Buyer Event on Saturday morning will receive a Disney Treasures Combo Gift Set! This item has a price value higher than the price of admission so you will not want to miss out! (This promotion: sponsored by Game Again http://www.gameagainstores.com/ ).

YES, THIS MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO GET UP EXTRA EARLY!

The Steel City Con is proud to be the only convention in the United States that consistently gives away thousands of toys every year to it's attendees! Don't forget that the Early Buyer Event is Saturday morning beginning at 8am! The Early Buyer also gets you 2 full hours to shop BEFORE we allow the general admission attendees in! SELECTION of product is at it's best first thing on Saturday morning! The Early Buyer Event also includes admission for the entire day!

http://www.steelcitycon.com/

I am sure there will be more than last time, But in October, there will be more, Bigger space, More room, & It will be a 3 day convention. That is what the promotor told me.

I am sure there will be more than last time, But in October, there will be more, Bigger space, More room, & It will be a 3 day convention. That is what the promotor told me.

Well, umm...how many were there last time? If I go it would be my first trip there, and if it's slim on comics I'll probably pass.

Thanks for the info btw. (thumbs u