• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comicon - big success!

118 posts in this topic

No problemo. Can't wait to see it. thumbsup2.gif

Did any of you happen to get any sketches or orig. art from Cam Stewart of Catwoman fame?

I picked up a beautiful pencil and an ink drawing at the auction. If I can fit it on my scanner I'll post it. It is really big though, so I may have to photocopy it and shrink it. This is an absolutely beautiful piece.

I'm taking care of my daughter tonight, so hopefully she will go to sleep early, and I can post all of my art.

Alex

Here's a post forum dinner pic taken at the after party at Vinnies! The board members in attendance were:

308778-Forum%20Dinner%20take%202.jpg

l to r

comicmanager

ecfanman

plitch

paradisecomics

Jim Starlin

kevthemev

hogations

me

Alex

I apologize for the low resolution pic. I have some other pics out to paradise and hopefully darth who kindly agreed to host some stuff for me.

Congrats to Peter and Kevin on an EXCELLENT con!

DAM

thumbsup2.gif I was wondering why everyone was purple..looked like you all were caught in a Tron game...

You hear that!!! Everyone must fear me for I have the power to turn you all into a vicious shade of PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! crazy.gif

EDIT

no pics form hooters? blush.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Missed the actual dinner part of the forum dinner as I was still at the convention for the charity auction. Does anyone have pictures of that?

DAM

[quoteYou hear that!!! Everyone must fear me for I have the power to turn you all into a vicious shade of PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! crazy.gif

[DAM

You're not a shill of comic-keys are you ?

Hey Dave,

It was nice meeting you at the show. Thanks for looking out after my table while I wandered around to get some sketches and autographs from different artists.

Good show by the way, great selection of artists, Marshall Rogers was great, Jimmy Palmiotti, Tony Harris, Phil Jimenez, Dave Ross, Don Rosa. Picked up some nice Mister Miracle pages by Rogers cloud9.gif, a couple of Dave Ross smile.gifpages, etc..

It was nice seeing Dave, Alex, Doug, Kev, Ty, Shawn and others. By the way, we need more girls at the show, he he he... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

John

Missed the actual dinner part of the forum dinner as I was still at the convention for the charity auction. Does anyone have pictures of that?

DAM

Nope frown.gif Nobody had a camera with them.