• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comicon - big success!

118 posts in this topic

Just you wait and see, Borock...one day, I will be Finalizer...oh yes... I WILL BE! devil.gif

gossip.gif Darth, I am a finalizer. acclaim.gif

Right now I'm just trying to get the promissory note for my first born back from Borock! blush.gif

Alex! sumo.gif I don't bid against you for the Darwyn Cooke Catwoman at the charity auction and this-THIS is how you repay me! No more soup for you! mad.gif

I had a great time guys and I really wanted to write up my own review also, but I have a feeling that our customers would rather I shut up and grade. confused-smiley-013.gif

Toronto is a great city and I hope to be back real soon. It was really cool to meet all of the board members. I'll see you all soon.

I bought too much at the Con anyway, Alex. You were doing my wallet a favor. I picked up 3 killer Vatche Mavlian pages and that awesome Y: the Last Man page from Pia. So I did a-okay. thumbsup2.gif

So it turns out I do have a picture from the Dinner Party too. I'm really suprised how well this turned out. I think this picture reveals how close everyone was that night. It was almost like being with family. I don't know why, but it just felt that way.

left to right

comicmanager (Doug)

ecfanman (Stephen)

plitch (Paul)

paradisecomics (Peter)

Jim Starlin

kevthemev (Kevin)

hogations (Raphael)

David

Me (Alex)

311242-din3.jpg.4567fbfc031bcd89b98a2dd4272844be.jpg