• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So... Who's the New "3rd" Grader? (not to be confused with "3rd Grader")

55 posts in this topic

I asked this in the "Bye Bye Borock" thread but no one that may know answered. (shrug)

With Steve's departure... who's going to become the 3rd in the "usual group of 3 graders" reviewing books (after the pre-grader). I checked the website for more details but could not find anything.

When I read the "Grading Process" section it "could" be taken to mean that (2) graders not 3 will now look at a book after the Pre-Grader and Chris Friesen. I don't know if this is the same copy that has been there awhile or has been updated with SB's departure.

I also looked for a list of employees/graders but could not find that info either.

Anyway... (assuming I'm correct in that it has almost always been a Pre-Grader + 3 System) are we moving to a Pre-Grader plus (2) System with Paul and Mark (Finalizer) going forward... or is West Stephan or someone else stepping up to the 3rd hole?

(shrug)

They have a handful of graders and each has his own duties. They've been hiring a few people in the past few years...they'll just do a rotation.

R.

My daughter just finished 3rd grade. I'll send her down to Florida when she's done grading a couple of longboxes for me.

:odoh!:sorry:

..thought it was a good question

It is a good question. I hope it's West.

I teach 3rd grade and collect comics, that makes me the logical choice!

Yea but what i gather from our phone calls and asking easy questions, your grasp of the english language is shaky and I won't ever ask you to give me change for a dollar.