• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scanner for CGC comics?

39 posts in this topic

I've been looking for an inexpensive scanner that would fit legal size items. Is there any particular model that anyone knows of that would be able to scan a full-size CGC holder? It obviously needs to be a flatbed, and with an extending top for the thickness. The reason I say inexpensive is that this would be my only use for the scanner. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

I've been looking for an inexpensive scanner that would fit legal size items. Is there any particular model that anyone knows of that would be able to scan a full-size CGC holder? It obviously needs to be a flatbed, and with an extending top for the thickness. The reason I say inexpensive is that this would be my only use for the scanner. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Step 1) Don't buy an $8 Scanmaker 3700 scanner at a swap meet.

:baiting:

Step two learn how to use the search function. This has been beaten to death in the past 3 months.

:foryou:

Step 1) Don't buy an $8 Scanmaker 3700 scanner at a swap meet.

:baiting:

lol

Oh...I get it... an attempt at humor.

When life leads me to over 10K posts on here I guess I'll try to make funnies too.

doh! to quote an old Kingston Trio song..."When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn".

You've got guts,...does this look familiar? hehe

I'm looking to buy a legal scanner. Can anyone that uses one please

1) post a scan made with your scanner,

2) the model as well as

3) the price you paid and

4)where you bought it?

Keep in mind I can't see hosted scans at work...

Do the big box stores like Best Buy and Future shop carry them?

Thanks in advance!

Roy.

When life leads me to over 10K posts on here I guess I'll try to make funnies too.

Uh.... he was giving you useful advice (it HAS been beaten to death, and you CAN find all the info you need using the search function), and doing it with a light touch and good humour. What's wrong with that? (shrug)

Uh.... he was giving you useful advice (it HAS been beaten to death, and you CAN find all the info you need using the search function), and doing it with a light touch and good humour. What's wrong with that? (shrug)

And he gave him the flower. Everything is better with the flower.

It's been done so much to death that we have threads that summarize the scanner threads.

2) the model as well as

4)where you bought it?

Thanks in advance!

Roy.

I've got guts?

lol

For what, trying to help?

You've got guts for knowing how to use the search function and then making everyone do your work. I don't care if I have 10,000 posts or 1 post and I'm sitting in my birthday suit licking plain Yogurt off my self...a correct answer is a correct answer.

Tell you what, admit that you were lazy everyone will be nice.

:angel:

2) the model as well as

4)where you bought it?

Thanks in advance!

Roy.

I've got guts?

lol

You've got guts for knowing how to use the search function and then making everyone do your work. I don't care if I have 10,000 posts or 1 post and I'm sitting in my birthday suit licking plain Yogurt off my self...a correct answer is a correct answer.

Don't speak for all of us, yogurt-boy. lol

2) the model as well as

4)where you bought it?

Thanks in advance!

Roy.

I've got guts?

lol

Don't speak for all of us, yogurt-boy. lol

Shaddap fire hair.