• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bye Bye jonnydouble

174 posts in this topic

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what happened but Johnny has been nothing but a gentleman to me. Not only did he do stuff for the charity auctions but he mailed me a copy completely gratis of CBM 100 which featured the Pulp origins of the Batman just cause he knew I would appreciate it.

Johnny, feel free to email me anytime.

All the best,

DAM

Does someone have a copy of the "way out of line" post or a precis they can PM me? I need to know how it's possible to go from 0 to 60 in one post.

that's crazy.

I quote him in the post right after and what he said is still in the quotebox. I think its one of those deals where he thought he was being funny but it was in really poor taste.

"It's better to crash and burn, than to fade away"... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Call me old school....but you don't dis a lady the way jonny did...he may have been courtious to others...but he was downright mean to Dena...JMO...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what happened but Johnny has been nothing but a gentleman to me. Not only did he do stuff for the charity auctions but he mailed me a copy completely gratis of CBM 100 which featured the Pulp origins of the Batman just cause he knew I would appreciate it.

Johnny, feel free to email me anytime.

All the best,

DAM

Johnny went off his meds and showed his true colors:

Thats the way the cookie crumbles. One kid gets cars from daddy and the other kid gets sent to the corner. The fact that you have a stack of Action #1's aint gonna change that. Some of the ego's in here need humbling anyway. Kudos to the mods.

Inappropriate post deleted

I liked JD and I'm going to miss his posts...

That said, I do agree he stepped over the line with what he called Dena. He may have thought it funny, but obviously that's not something you call a woman....especially a woman with a finger on the trigger.

BANG.