• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Empty Pocket Foundation's Fundraiser SALE......

59 posts in this topic

rantrant:mad: ... missed Cap #111 by 8min?! NICE BUY! :golfclap:

Thanks.... this is the weirdest purchase I've ever made... I'm currently at a hotel as I'm having eye surgery tomorrow early in the AM and the place is pretty far from where I live.

I brought my laptop and was in luck as the hotel has wifi... hopped on the boards for a few minutes and saw a Cap #111 for sale. The VERY LAST issue I need to complete Cap #100 - #400 :o

If the surgery fails tomorrow and I come out blind, the cap #111 is yours (and I'm only half kidding right now :eek: )

... hopped on the boards for a few minutes and saw a Cap #111 for sale. The VERY LAST issue I need to complete Cap #100 - #400

EVEN BETTER, now I don't feel the least bit upset! (worship)

If the surgery fails tomorrow and I come out blind, the cap #111 is yours (and I'm only half kidding right now)

:eek: ... well, don't say that, man! Rest up, you'll be reading Cap #111 in no time, my friend! :grin: