• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma,

thank you for adding the additional Simpsons Comics to the registry. Could you please add the same ones to the "Bongo Simpsons Complete" set, and also the additional Bart Simpson comics as requested. At least please add #62 and #63. And also the correct score for the Itchy and Scratchy Holiday Special #1. Thank you!

Todd

gemma,,

can you please add these issues to the ebas cover set=

NOTTI AND NYCE

#1"nice" color

#1"nice" sketch(black print)

#1"naughty" color(already added)

#1"naughty" sketch(green print)

NOTTI AND NYCE #2

#2"nice" color

#2"naughty" color

#2"naughty" sketch

thank you

And given the idea that it does not contain any of the WD story I'd also agree. If for some reason they do publish some of the WD story in the WD magazine then that specific issue would be included in the set similar to the Playboy.

Agreed (thumbs u

Could you please add,

Revival #3 Phantom Variant Cover

Revival #4 Phantom Variant Cover

Revival #9

Revival #9 Phantom Variant Cover

Revival #9 CBDLF variant

to the Revival registry set please.

I know Revival 9 is a little premature but I know some have only just been graded so although they are not on the census yet they will be very soon. :)

Hey guys, this is Nicole. I have been and am helping Gemma out a little with the Registry. It will be a great help to me (and even more for Gemma) if you were specific on your posts. Make sure to include the book and the sets you want them added to. This will only help me become more familiar with the process and all of the sets and it gets done quicker when you are more specific!!

For example:

Please add Notti & Nyce #1 to the Ebas Cover Set

OR

Can you add these books to the Ebas Cover Set:

NOTTI AND NYCE #2

#2"nice" color

#2"naughty" color

#2"naughty" sketch

Thanks!

Hello Gemma and Nicole:

Please add the following issues to the Spawn registry when time allows:

Spawn 228

Spawn 228 Sketch Cover

Spawn 229

Spawn 229 Sketch Cover

Spawn 230

Spawn 230 Sketch Cover

Thank you so much!

-Shane

Hi Ladies,

Now that we've come to a consensus, please remove the following from the Walking Dead registry set:

Walking Dead: The Official Magazine 1 Ultimate Treasures Edition

As well as adding the following:

WD 109 Sketch Cover

2012 CBLDF Liberty Annual (All covers - 5 in total [if all graded])

Thanks

Hi Ladies,

Now that we've come to a consensus, please remove the following from the Walking Dead registry set:

Walking Dead: The Official Magazine 1 Ultimate Treasures Edition

As well as adding the following:

WD 109 Sketch Cover

2012 CBLDF Liberty Annual (All covers - 5 in total [if all graded])

Thanks

+1 I think the NYCC and "virgin" covers for the 2012 CBLDF have not been graded yet, but the other three have, and would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you for removing the WD magazine :foryou:

Hello, to the Bernie Wrightson DC horror cover set, please add Weird Mystery Tales #21.

Also probably should add Roots of the Swamp Thing #1 as this was an all new cover on a reprint story like dc special series #2 and #14.

Hello,

Roots of the Swamp Thing #2 thru #5 are reprints of Swamp Thing #3 thru #10 with no new cover art so they probably do not belong in this set. I also added Kong the Untamed #2 cgc 9.8 to my set and while it was added, it was credited with zero points. Is this an oversight? Thanks for your time and best regards. :foryou:

Hey guys, this is Nicole. I have been and am helping Gemma out a little with the Registry. It will be a great help to me (and even more for Gemma) if you were specific on your posts. Make sure to include the book and the sets you want them added to. This will only help me become more familiar with the process and all of the sets and it gets done quicker when you are more specific!!

For example:

Please add Notti & Nyce #1 to the Ebas Cover Set

OR

Can you add these books to the Ebas Cover Set:

NOTTI AND NYCE #2

#2"nice" color

#2"naughty" color

#2"naughty" sketch

Thanks!

WTTB Nicole (thumbs u

Hi Gemma,

Could you please allow the "Simpsons Bongo Complete" set to identify the "Itchy & Scratchy Holiday Special" in the ''Itchy & Scratchy" set. I think the two sets identify it as a different book.

Thank you.

Also, the Bart Simpson #62 and #63 are listed as "Simpsons Comics" on the CGC label, and therefore have been added to the Simpsons Comics registry set. I would like them transferred to the Bart Simpson set if possible. Thank you!

• Administrator
Hi Gemma,

Could you please allow the "Simpsons Bongo Complete" set to identify the "Itchy & Scratchy Holiday Special" in the ''Itchy & Scratchy" set. I think the two sets identify it as a different book.

Thank you.

Also, the Bart Simpson #62 and #63 are listed as "Simpsons Comics" on the CGC label, and therefore have been added to the Simpsons Comics registry set. I would like them transferred to the Bart Simpson set if possible. Thank you!

There seems to have been a glitch with the Itchy & Scratchy Holiday Special slot in that set. If you completely remove the comic from your registry, you should be able to re-add it to the sets.