• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #317 9.6, and Adams Bats, Tecs, Deadman, & Miller Daredevil!

180 posts in this topic

$290...very tough to find in grade...

batman243.jpg

$125...best 9.0 you'll ever see...

batman244.jpg

Might be my favorite Bats cover EVER!

The 244 is great but makes no sense. Ra's is holding Batman's pants but he is still wearing his pants ?? Does Batman wear grey longjohns in the desert?

Neal Adams has been asked about this.... the answer is that the grey on Batman's legs is supposed to be shadow cast by Ras al Ghul. :gossip:

batman243.jpg

batman244.jpg

The 244 is great but makes no sense. Ra's is holding Batman's pants but he is still wearing his pants ?? Does Batman wear grey longjohns in the desert?

Neal Adams has been asked about this.... the answer is that the grey on Batman's legs is supposed to be shadow cast by Ras al Ghul. :gossip:

So he's supposed to be naked? What cracks me up is why would Ras remove his costume, but leave his cowl on?

batman243.jpg

batman244.jpg

So he's supposed to be naked? What cracks me up is why would Ras remove his costume, but leave his cowl on?

No, he still has on his Bat briefs. You don't think he goes commando, do you? (tsk)

Looks more like he got tired of drawing hair once he got done with the chest and arms....., :shrug:

:gossip: either that, or Bats has the Boy Wonder shave his legs for him...., :blush:

Batman removed his own costume before the duel... as I recall.

Ra's has no reason to remove the cowl..... he already knew Batman's identity from the moment they met in the legendary Batman #232 issue.

Let's face it, the colorist messed up the colors on Batman's legs and Neal is covering up for him.