• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friday night dinner 9/26 in Baltimore

163 posts in this topic

Since Saturdays dinner is already setup I thought we could start a list for those that will be in Baltimore already on Friday.

Time can be as early or as late as we need to accomodate all. I was thinking around 7-8 or for those that would like to get together earlier we can do Geppi's museum and then head out to eat.

Please offer suggestions and places to eat if you are familiar with the Baltimore area.

Well, I've been to the con now going on my 5th year now... and in terms of places to eat, Phillips is good, there's an ESPN zone and anywhere by the waterfront. One of the challenges is getting in somewhere without a huge long wait. I presume you are making reservations.

At any rate, while I would love to come, I'm going to go see the Orioles/Jays game on Friday night.

I'm going to see who would like to go to lunch Saturday and make some reservations for Saturday (which I will start another thread for).

Im sure my brother and I would be down for Friday night. He's in Chicago so ill talk to him later. Also i have to see how long they will let us set up at the convention center on Friday. But, we should be down.

Jeff

Short money on a meal = upset stomach :baiting:

Not true. The other day I had a hot dog with chili, onions and mustard with a bag of chips and a hot fudge cake at Buddy's Barbecue for $4.29 and it didn't bother me at all. :)