• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friday night dinner 9/26 in Baltimore

163 posts in this topic

I'm in pending my flight. I'm hoping to make it early enough to go to Geppi's as well.

I plan on going Friday as well. We can try and schedule a meet up time the closer we get to the con.

Originally Posted By: innocuous
I'm in pending my flight. I'm hoping to make it early enough to go to Geppi's as well.

I plan on going Friday as well. We can try and schedule a meet up time the closer we get to the con.

:censored:There are no flights that arrive before 4:00 PM on Friday from the West Coast, unless I take the red eye the night before. So, how badly do I want to see Geppis again?

Originally Posted By: joeypost
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header"> Originally Posted By: innocuous</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in pending my flight. I'm hoping to make it early enough to go to Geppi's as well.</div></div> <br /><br />I plan on going Friday as well. We can try and schedule a meet up time the closer we get to the con.

893censored-thumb.gif

There are no flights that arrive before 4:00 PM on Friday from the West Coast, unless I take the red eye the night before. So, how badly do I want to see Geppis again?

I think showcase-4 is planning a tour on Saturday. Probably not worth the expense of coming in a day early to see.

yeah, but, I don't want to leave the convention Sat or Sun. So, I may go for the redeye.

Down a few shots and sleep. Thats what I always did coming home from the W. Coast.

Joeypost

axelfoley err...I mean arexcrooke

Mr. and Mrs. ComicGrinder

cgcworld

hotflips

macman

drwatson

medstudentnerd

MCMiles

Hey this is Mrs Grinder we just went to the SDCC and it was my first time, I really enjoyed all the costumes. Do people dress up at the Baltimore Con as well?

Hey this is Mrs Grinder we just went to the SDCC and it was my first time, I really enjoyed all the costumes. Do people _______ [verb] at the Baltimore Con as well?

Is this like Mad Libs where we fill in the blank? :whistle:

Welcome to the boards. :hi:

Originally Posted By: MCMiles
Joeypost

cgcworld

hotflips

macman

drwatson

medstudentnerd

MCMiles

Hey this is Mrs Grinder we just went to the SDCC and it was my first time, I really enjoyed all the costumes. Do people dress up at the Baltimore Con as well?
Fixed it, I swear I'm not blonde!!!! th23314605_962db1ee08_o.gif

Technically, since Grinder's already gone through the initial hazing, his wife should be safe, right?-)

:hi:

So, is anyone staying at the Quality Inn or are medstudent and I flying solo on this one? They have a really cool Belgian waffle machine :foryou:

Technically, since Grinder's already gone through the initial hazing, his wife should be safe, right?-)

:hi:

So, is anyone staying at the Quality Inn or are medstudent and I flying solo on this one? They have a really cool Belgian waffle machine :foryou:

Could you make me a few waffles and bring them to the show. Save me a few bucks on breakfast....and lunch. :baiting:

Freaks and geeks baby, freaks and geeks!!

And lots of them.

:eek:

Joeypost

cgcworld

hotflips

macman

drwatson

medstudentnerd

MCMiles

wasonff

Added myself to the list for dinner - looks like I will be able to make the trip down with Jim (cgcworld) (thumbs u