• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PICS of garage sale find

7 posts in this topic

i know these arent worth much but hopefully they are worth more than the 50 cents i paid for them . anyhow i know pics suck but hopefully someone here can tell me a little about these and if by chance thay have some type of value over what i paid.

stuff005.jpg

stuff006.jpg

The top one is a Jack Chick Crusaders book. Interesting piece of right-wing Christian propaganda all wrapped up in a nice little comic for the kiddies. These have been printed many times. It appears yours is a $0.69 copy. That suggests to me it is a later print, (ie. not 1st print) but I am not positive. Not a real big secondary market for that one.

Don't know what the second one is but my suggestion would be to use Google.

yeah they are first print coppies i looked on the inside cover just to make sure dont around 1973. yeah ill google them . even if im wrong hey i got them for 50 cents and they look cool great 70's cover art . just sein if anyone has any info on these

The top one is a Jack Chick Crusaders book. Interesting piece of right-wing Christian propaganda all wrapped up in a nice little comic for the kiddies. These have been printed many times. It appears yours is a $0.69 copy. That suggests to me it is a later print, (ie. not 1st print) but I am not positive. Not a real big secondary market for that one.

Don't know what the second one is but my suggestion would be to use Google.

The Crusaders books are very interesting reads. Well worth 50 cents IMO (thumbs u