• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: SA Hulks, TTA, TOS and much more...

516 posts in this topic

Looks like I'll start to go "live" at 9:30...in the mean time...10% off everything that hasn't sold except the Flash 175 9.4 PC...the price on that is the final lowest price of $950.00 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you in just under 2 hours!!

No interest in 10% off...lol...make it 20% off until 9:30 :sumo:

P.S. Some DC war coming up...SSWS 139 and 151...

Grades :shrug:

Mid-Grade 5.0/5.5

Sweet Flash PC (thumbs u

I agree sweet Flash, it would probably be sold already if it had a 67 written on the cover in pen...probably for MORE than you paid for it :) Those fringe pedigrees are tough to move :insane:

Jim

That was like my wittiest post ever, and no acknowledgment :sorry:

Jim

Sweet Flash PC (thumbs u

I agree sweet Flash, it would probably be sold already if it had a 67 written on the cover in pen...probably for MORE than you paid for it :) Those fringe pedigrees are tough to move :insane:

Jim

Jim

i just didnt post about it i laughed about it tho (thumbs u

Sweet Flash PC (thumbs u

Jim

Jim

I laughed until I damaged the book opening the case to write on it :o

:jokealert:

Sweet Flash PC (thumbs u

Jim

Jim

I knew us 'Heels watched each others backs (thumbs u

Jim

Sweet Flash PC (thumbs u

Jim

Jim

Sorry Jim, I feel pretty dumb here, I don't get it. :tonofbricks:

Sweet Flash PC (thumbs u

Jim

Jim

Sorry Jim, I feel pretty dumb here, I don't get it. :tonofbricks:

lol pc is hardly fringe , its probably the best eva! (SA)

Torch: I collect White Mountains, most of the Silver Age books have pen writing of the year beside each issue #. The Flash being from 1967 if it was a WM would have 67 written on it. I was just making a joke to Bill (BigHulkFan) about my love for WM's and referring to Pacific Coasts as a fringe pedigree is definitley tongue in cheek. It is one of the top two Silver Age pedigrees (with Curator), with the WM's falling in third in most collectors eyes, but first in mine. The White Mountains were the first SA collection of books deemed a pedigree, so I like to refer to them as the grand daddy of them all. I promise to not hijack Bills thread any further, cuz he needs to make some $$$.

Jim