• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Overstock: 6,700 comics for $750 (23 longboxes)

71 posts in this topic

Great buy Donut...as long as you stayed under .15 per book you're doing just fine.

Had to drop a fast post-buy shill for Metro due to the creepy pic posting thing.

Canadian beer is a pass, too, EH.

Hey guys - Frank was really appreciative & thanks for all the support. SOLD!!! He says he will try to put more deals like this on the boards (instead of eBay) as he gets them. Glad to know the comics are going to a good home :)

-Ben

ComicConnect.com

MetropolisComics.com

ShowOffMyComics.com

ComicZoneRadio.com

Hey guys - Frank was really appreciative & thanks for all the support. SOLD!!! He says he will try to put more deals like this on the boards (instead of eBay) as he gets them. Glad to know the comics are going to a good home :)

-Ben

ComicConnect.com

MetropolisComics.com

ShowOffMyComics.com

ComicZoneRadio.com

Tell him to get me some more Superboy #68s. :baiting:

-Ben

ComicConnect.com

MetropolisComics.com

ShowOffMyComics.com

ComicZoneRadio.com

Tell him to give board members a 10% discount :gossip: and if Vinnie sees this :foryou:

I probably would have gone for this had I seen it. Don't know where the money would have come from, but it would have been easy for me as I am 20 minutes from Metropolis and I have a car that will fit 23 long boxes (well, I think it will...).

I probably would have gone for this had I seen it. Don't know where the money would have come from, but it would have been easy for me as I am 20 minutes from Metropolis and I have a car that will fit 23 long boxes (well, I think it will...).

Just drive over, say "Hi, I'm Flying Donut. I understand you have some boxes for me." Should work. :kidaround:

heck, i might even be able to pronounce dan's last name with some practice, that'll really fool 'em! i think we're both out of shape middle aged white guys with beards if i remember correctly, so that will help too.

heck, i might even be able to pronounce dan's last name with some practice, that'll really fool 'em! i think we're both out of shape middle aged white guys with beards if i remember correctly, so that will help too.

You better make up a "Profit Mongering Auctioneer" shirt quickly, that will help the subterfuge.

Just drive over, say "Hi, I'm Flying Donut. I understand you have some boxes for me." Should work. :kidaround:

hm

Hey, I fit the profile too. :sumo:

You better make up a "Profit Mongering Auctioneer" shirt quickly, that will help the subterfuge.

:gossip:$99 shipped.

:whistle:

:jokealert: