• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Overstock: 6,700 comics for $750 (23 longboxes)

71 posts in this topic

"List scans or information about the grade of the offered books."

I guess if this is the only place they are being offered then they don't need to be listed in the dealer section......

Dangit. My students would eat this stuff up. I need a West coaster to clear out some space at prices like this so I can afford to keep picking them up.

Usually when I see a deal even close to this it is a bunch of inappropriate '90s independent books.

Great offer for the boardies.

I dont see the big deal. Unless they are available to others outside of the boards, what is the issue with them being offered here?

Jeez

Like he's gonna grade and scan 6700 dime books. :screwy:

I dont see the big deal. Unless they are available to others outside of the boards, what is the issue with them being offered here?

Jeez

Vinnie and Ted could have taken them to the desert island...

Jeez

Technically they are 11cent books (and then some) (shrug)

Jeez

Vinnie and Ted could have taken them to the desert island...

maybe they did :sick:

OOooh you are soooo lucky you deleted your "advanced calculus" post before I replied lol

:whistle:

switch the numerator and denominator, insert foot in mouth

:foryou:

(thumbs u

I can't believe these books are still here. If I did not have to be at work next week I'd be all over this.

R.

This looked like the appropriate section and it seemed to be a pretty good deal. (thumbs u

After moving 300 long boxes last weekend, I should do the same thing... (After my hernia subsides...)