• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Overstock: 6,700 comics for $750 (23 longboxes)

71 posts in this topic

The only area I see a transgression is the following:

Prompt responses must be made to buy requests made through the boards (posts or PMs).

This was put in to ensure that dealers didn't pop in, list a pile of books with a phone number or email address, and that all transactions were to use the board for a :takeit: or PMs for offers.

Taking if offline via a web order phone call, and you are in the DEALER category.

Hey, if JC has no problem, I sure don't.

I thought it was on the edge and mentioned it but everyone seems cool so I retract my whining.

I shall now find something else to whine about......stat!!!

Nice books, and great buy Donut.

This looked like the appropriate section and it seemed to be a pretty good deal. (thumbs u

After moving 300 long boxes last weekend, I should do the same thing... (After my hernia subsides...)

:lol:

Good get, donut! :thumbsup: Keep my Valiant needs in mind when you get them. ;)

Flash too. :D

Are you posting books tomorrow night? I bought a case of Honey Lager and a big bag of popcorn...
No.... doh! It was going to be tonight but I've been boxing and mailing for 3 hours and have nothing scanned.

Tomorrow night won't work. We got a sitter and are going to hit Batman and some dinner.

Sorry....

So, Donut...when can we expect to see these 6700 in a sales thread? :devil:

Depends on when I can get up to New York. Damnable JOB getting in the way of my comic selling!

Definitely for the next VCC, in the Donut $1 store, September 9-10!

hm Honey lager. What brewery?

Sleemans - I drink that and the Cream Ale like water.

About the only Canadian beer I can drink if they don't have my usuals. I can't believe people still buy Canadian and Labatts.

:screwy:

Not to step on any toes here. I think its ok since Donut already bought these. I have over 200 boxes of stuff I will sell for same $32/box.

They are not for sale on any other venue. They are located in the suburbs of Atlanta in a 10x20 storage area.

Come on down and buy 1 box or all of them.

If this is inappropriate for any reason, let me know and I will remove.

Have a good night.

pm sent

EDIT: and no i don't think it's rude as the thread is obsolete except for meaningless banter though you would get better exposure if you started your own thread.

(thumbs u

pm sent

EDIT: and no i don't think it's rude as the thread is obsolete except for meaningless banter though you would get better exposure if you started your own thread.

(thumbs u

i agree. I'll take some pictures next week and start a thread. Didn't want to start my own thread until I have exact box count and some pics. Didn't even know there were buyers for bulk lots out there.

OH MY YES !!!!!

And if you have factory sealed cases from Ronald's or Quebecor, ANYBODY,

you might PM those of us that are DEFINETLY interested in such things.