• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #300 for sale Priced Reduced.

12 posts in this topic

Ok hate to get rid of this one but gotta do what you gotta do.It is in great shape.I'd say 9.2.Overstreets price is $125.00.My Price is $120.00.Shipping will be $5.80 for priority and delivery confirmation.

ASM300.jpg

ASM300Back2.jpg

Thanks Randy

Cimm, you're new here but one of the few hard and fast rules here amongst the membership is to not "thread cr@p." You might've intended to be helpful but challenging someone on their grading IN their thread versus sending them a PM is considered VERY bad form here.

Best move if I were in your shoes would be to edit the post. (thumbs u

Cimm, you're new here but one of the few hard and fast rules here amongst the membership is to not "thread cr@p." You might've intended to be helpful but challenging someone on their grading IN their thread versus sending them a PM is considered VERY bad form here.

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn:

Hello, I'm new

for those just coming through

don't mind me

I seem to have stepped in poo

I'll be in the corner, cleaning my shoe

:applause: