• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seven Seas #3 FS or Trade - Baker GGA!

12 posts in this topic

I purchased this as a PGX 5.5 Light Tan to Cream pages. It's been cracked but I still have the label (for what it's worth). I don't think CGC would give it a 5.5 grade. Probably closer to a 4.5. I don't know what CGC would say about the pages, but they are definitely not off white or better. Light tan is probably a bit harsh.

$210 shipped is what I'm asking. I'm also willing to trade for a 1, 4, or 5 in comparable grade/value.

SevenSeas3FS.jpg

and here's a peek at the goodness inside:

100_4629.jpg

I purchased this as a PGX 5.5 Light Tan to Cream pages. It's been cracked but I still have the label (for what it's worth). I don't think CGC would give it a 5.5 grade. Probably closer to a 4.5. I don't know what CGC would say about the pages, but they are definitely not off white or better. Light tan is probably a bit harsh.

$210 shipped is what I'm asking. I'm also willing to trade for a 1, 4, or 5 in comparable grade/value.

SevenSeas3FS.jpg

100_4629.jpg

what the heck

:takeit:

Now if only Sean was ready to sell that Jumbo #31 he's been sitting on!!!! :wishluck:

That's probably not going to happen for a while. Like 30-40 years. Unless I somehow get an upgrade. And I don't see that happening any time soon.

SevenSeas3FS.jpg

100_4629.jpg

what the heck

:takeit:

PM sent. Thanks.

You can keep my commission on credit for now.

:whistle:

I'll pour you an Old Fashioned or a Manhattan with the good stuff when you visit the Tiki Hut.

You can keep my commission on credit for now.

:whistle:

I'll pour you an Old Fashioned or a Manhattan with the good stuff when you visit the Tiki Hut.

(worship)