• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which characters that have not had movies yet should get the film treatment?

Which characters should be next?  

333 members have voted

1. 1. Which characters should be next?

99 posts in this topic

:roflmao: how did ROM even make it on the list :roflmao:

4 people already voted for ROM :baiting:

which is more votes than many others have received

still, i stand by my :roflmao:

Senorita Rio

I want to be there during the casting :luhv:

So who do you think currently would make a great Senorita Rio on screen? hm

10100863A~Senorita-Rio-Posters.jpgsalma-hayek-picture-3.jpg

:cloud9:

Nice choice.

I'm not up on all the latest actresses, but Catherine Zeta-Jones could be a good Rio also.

Amazing love for Jonah Hex out there....never knew he was this popular.

He is currently tracking 4th in the poll, behind only Thor, Cap and Green Lantern. :o

Better start reading, if you're not already. I recommend the Showcase edition or any of the TPBs from the new series.

He is currently tracking 4th in the poll, behind only Thor, Cap and Green Lantern. :o

Better start reading, if you're not already. I recommend the Showcase edition or any of the TPBs from the new series.

Outstanding stories (showcase run)-- and I haven't even looked at any of the new stuff yet. Too bad eastwood is too old to play hex.

Outstanding stories (showcase run)-- and I haven't even looked at any of the new stuff yet. Too bad eastwood is too old to play hex.

When I saw The Dark Knight, I didn't quite see Two-Face but Jonah Hex so maybe Aaron Eckhart with a different hairdo would do nicely ...

I think that if ANY of these characters have films made, the villain would be what defined the movie itself.

No good villain = failure.

As for Jonah Hex, name one good Jonah Hex villain? Or name any truly compelling villains in any spaghetti western besides GBU?

That's easy...the same villain as ALL westerns, ....a group of nameless bloodthirsty thugs, a greedy politician ,and a backstabbing trail 'Ho.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a frind of jesus) (thumbs u

I think that if ANY of these characters have films made, the villain would be what defined the movie itself.

As for Jonah Hex, name one good Jonah Hex villain? Or name any truly compelling villains in any spaghetti western besides GBU?

El Indio from for a few dollars more.

Little Bill Daggett (gene hackman)- Unforgiven

Now there was a western antagonist if ever there was (such a great character/villain, that he wasn't actually a bad guy, but a sheriff for the town; but in this case, he was the perfect nemesis for Clint). And in a way, most western heroes are vigilantes, making the villains typically crooked characters wearing a badge.

As for J.H., he didn't have a prime protagonist, but it would be easy to devise one for the film.

Little Bill Daggett (gene hackman)- Unforgiven

Now there was a western antagonist if ever there was (such a great character/villain, that he wasn't actually a bad guy, but a sheriff for the town; but in this case, he was the perfect nemesis for Clint). And in a way, most western heroes are vigilantes, making the villains typically crooked characters wearing a badge.

As for J.H., he didn't have a prime protagonist, but it would be easy to devise one for the film.

(thumbs u

Would love a Green Lantern movie but which Green Lantern?

All of 'em........ even the ones that aren't human

The first one would have to focus on Hal getting the ring and meeting everyone later on (maybe call for training at the very end to set up a sequel?). I kind of like the way Johns is dealing with the Origin now - just introduce one dying GL (Abin) he gets the ring from and one control freak/future bad guy in Sinestro. If you bring in all of the corps too soon it will overwhelm the viewers IMHO.