• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #100 NL pedigree, reduced $300 + more

56 posts in this topic

Sorry it's a 9.2, OW-W pager that when Radovan was over at my house last week thought it was a resub candidate. And yes Northland is designated on the label as well.

Jim

what did michael grade it?

NM - as per the certificate, as well.

Jim

It has to be a 9.2, otherwise it's a $500+ book.

I actually thought it had a shot at 9.4. If it were pressed it would be a slam dunk, but that is a more common book and not as big a price spread between 9.2/9.4 as there would be on a bigger key so I decided not to tie up the $$ and take a gamble to make $100. For someone's collection though? You will not find a nicer 9.2.

I remember receiving my first big X-men book when I was collecting the run. It was an X-men #2 CGC 9.2 o/w pages. I remember being excited (I paid over $2200 for it), opening the box and then looking at the book and being dis-appointed thinking WTF? This is a 9.2??

That won't happen with this book.

R.

Since when is a Spidey 100 in 9.4 a $500 dollar book (shrug)

I think I saw one that hit $450+ on EBay and it wasn't a Pedigree.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CGC-9-4-AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-100-STAN-LEE-NM-COMIC-BOOK_W0QQitemZ360072620185QQihZ023QQcategoryZ33819QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pedigree 9.4's have been selling in the $500-600 range (one in 2004, one in 2006). None pedigree 9.4's have sold all over the place from $699 (this year) down to high $300.

R.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CGC-9-4-AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-100-STAN-LEE-NM-COMIC-BOOK_W0QQitemZ360072620185QQihZ023QQcategoryZ33819QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

With a fugly mis-wrap doh!

Don't thank me, thank the insane price paid for this.

LODK Cover

This was a I can't believe my bid didn't stand up and need to buy something to console myself, hey I need a ASM 100 and love Pedigrees purchase.

I have no idea what the expected price is for that, but...that is too much. :gossip: