• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #100 NL pedigree, reduced $300 + more

56 posts in this topic

Thank you sir :acclaim:

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

It feels weird calling someone else Jim. I noticed that you avoid it too by always calling me Doc, which is fine. I am going to have to give you a nickname. I keep calling you White Mountain Jim when I talk to other people about you, but that's too long. hm

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

It feels weird calling someone else Jim. I noticed that you avoid it too by always calling me Doc, which is fine. I am going to have to give you a nickname. I keep calling you White Mountain Jim when I talk to other people about you, but that's too long. hm

Doc: When I refer to you I always use the term "brother" :)

Jim

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

:gossip:WMJ

Don't thank me, thank the insane price paid for this.

LODK Cover

This was a I can't believe my bid didn't stand up and need to buy something to console myself, hey I need a ASM 100 and love Pedigrees purchase.

The winner of the overpriced art, is my new best friend :cloud9:

Jim

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

No way. That sounds like sex lube. :sick:

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

And to you Mr. Timmay...I'd prefer the term "your drinking buddy" :cloud9:

How many more sleeps til Baltimore?

Jim

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

Jim

about 3 fortnights (shrug)

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

Jim

You have a fort? Cool.

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

Jim

You have a fort? Cool.

With shelves. :gossip:

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

JIM-BOB

Hick, redneck, and yet still stylish

(encompasses the drinking part too)

hm

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

JIM-BOB

hm

I could just call him Timmy. hm

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

JIM-BOB

hm

I could just call him Jimmy. hm

Jimmy, I like that

^^

^^

Jim

Congratulations, Jim.

JIM-BOB

hm

I could just call him Jimmy. hm

Jimmay, I like that

^^

Fixed that for you.

:headbang: