• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Wins !!!!!! Post them here

118 posts in this topic

I'm watching HA live right now, there are 200 people on HA Live and 10 people using ebay. Prices are going crazy, this auctioneer is better then others I've seen there. She is waiting for internet bids. Other times I've seen a guy just blow through the auction in just minutes and he would seem to get ticked off if a bid came in late.

This woman is kind of funny.

I'm watching it as well, pretty entertaining. (thumbs u

Andy

I'm watching HA live right now, there are 200 people on HA Live and 10 people using ebay. Prices are going crazy, this auctioneer is better then others I've seen there. She is waiting for internet bids. Other times I've seen a guy just blow through the auction in just minutes and he would seem to get ticked off if a bid came in late.

Andy

Did you win the OAAW #91 at $4,000?

Oh well, speed of shipping is another matter all together. I won two Fantastic Frank Superboys and paid promptly. After about a month I called and asked where they were and they said they had been mailed. About a week later they finally "found" them and sent them on to me.

But hey, who am I to only mention the bad points. A few good points would be... I like their web site and they are located in Dallas.

I had a shipment problem with them as well...it seems that some administrative actions against their staff may have impacted delivery of some books. :eek:

I haven't bought from Heritage since they reamed me on an X-Men book about a year ago. I can't prove it, but someone knew my max bid and bid it up to that point almost exactly.

Oooooh...spooky!

I'm sure somebody will pipe up here to explain that that sort of thing is 'legal in Texas'. meh

I haven't bought from Heritage since they reamed me on an X-Men book about a year ago. I can't prove it, but someone knew my max bid and bid it up to that point almost exactly.

This may have happened to me with an issue of Batman in the recently closed Sunday auction. This particular issue was not simultaneously being auctioned on eBay or I may have bid (perhaps sniped) on it via that avenue based on what I recall of a HA eBay auction for a 9.8 DD 158 a few weeks ago. If I recall correctly, the DD auction specifically mentioned that a buyer's premium was not to be charged and made some other points concerning $. If I am able to locate the information I will post it.

Dont I know you :wink:

:hi:

Here's mine... :cloud9:

I passed on those books :grin:

But I won these:

:acclaim:

Andy

Oh God, no. doh!

Andy

Oh God, no. doh!

You mean you put in a knockout bid and it went considerably higher than you thought? :o

The prices are crazy--I'm getting my tail kicked--I've only won a single book--anyone know who Barry is?? he's doing some serious purchases from the floor
Ben:

You gonna post the book? :popcorn: After talking about it on the phone earlier, I can't wait to see it!

i will likely win the one book i don't want to win given that i bought a 9.4 after i had already bid on heritage's 9.6.

Anything I would be interested in?

nah, it's not a 52 pager (strike that), not a green lantern (strike that), not a tec.

:sorry:

wanna tell me what it was? So, you know, when i start collecting whatever it was...

Andy

Oh God, no. doh!

You mean you put in a knockout bid and it went considerably higher than you thought? :o

My bid wasn't knockout, but it was $1700. I was VERY surprised to see it go double what I would consider "high" to be.

Andy

This may have happened to me with an issue of Batman in the recently closed Sunday auction. This particular issue was not simultaneously being auctioned on eBay or I may have bid (perhaps sniped) on it via that avenue based on what I recall of a HA eBay auction for a 9.8 DD 158 a few weeks ago. If I recall correctly, the DD auction specifically mentioned that a buyer's premium was not to be charged and made some other points concerning $. If I am able to locate the information I will post it.

Dont I know you :wink:

:hi:

:hi: Arex. Yes, its me complaining about HA. Ah well, enough complaining; time to see if I can locate some Tec issues that you or I need.