• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 28 CGC 9.0

16 posts in this topic

12 month avg is $1754, with a last sale of $1983

Hahaha man you rock! I'm going to start calling you DATA! :D You know EVERYTHING about comic books! Wish I woulda known about this site a LONG time ago! I might have had my collection sold by now!?? Actually wish YOU lived nearby, I'd have you look thru my collection and tell me what it's REALLY worth! :grin:

There are many board members that live in NY with lots of comic history/knowledge/connections/etc. that I'm sure would be interested in cruising through your collection and helping you out...not necessarily for free but I'm sure something reasonable could be negotiated...

Hahaha man you rock! I'm going to start calling you DATA! :D You know EVERYTHING about comic books! Wish I woulda known about this site a LONG time ago! I might have had my collection sold by now!?? Actually wish YOU lived nearby, I'd have you look thru my collection and tell me what it's REALLY worth! :grin:

Where in NY do you live?

I'm in western NY near Buffalo.

There are many board members that live in NY with lots of comic history/knowledge/connections/etc. that I'm sure would be interested in cruising through your collection and helping you out...not necessarily for free but I'm sure something reasonable could be negotiated...

I work for comics! :cloud9:

I work for comics! :cloud9:

Exactly! :headbang:

I'll take that a step further...I work for 9.0s! :devil:

Where in NY do you live?

Outside of Batavia NY (Batavia is located exactly between Buffalo & Rochester) :)

Where in NY do you live?

Outside of Batavia NY (Batavia is located exactly between Buffalo & Rochester) :)

Just an hour or two drive... hm