• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Picked up my 1st More Fun in 10 years!!!!

102 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: Billy Parker
yeah, that's a real nice book you've got there; just stay away from the books on my want list or i'll be wishing you were still in sarasota.

No problem! I am only looking for a handful of books. Here's my want list:

amazing man comics 5, 9, 10, 11, 22, 24, 25 & 26. blue bolt 118. champion/champ 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23. choice comics 3. dynamic 8. fantastic comics 3, 5, 6 & 8. great comics 3. heroic comics 5, 10, 11 & 12. hit comics 5, 17 & 19. mystery comics 2. mystery men 7. punch 12 & 19. science comics 4, 5 & 6. silver streak 16 & nn. slam-bang comics 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7. victory comics 4. weird comics 3 & 4. wonder/wonderworld 1, 2, 9, & 15. yankee 3.

devil.gif

stooges.gif

Mods notified, wrong thread to post a WTB list rookie. :baiting::grin:

But 76 needs a "also ran" cloud9.gif

There are actually a few of the other Dr. Fate covers that are cool (70, 71, 76).

I also kinda dig the Jonny Quick cover on 87.

I wish I could like more of the Spectre covers. But, like the Hourman covers on Adventure, very few move me.

I was thinking the same thing. They are very cool in their own right...but do not grab me as a collector...which is something to be thankful for as like most I have enough on my plate. I guess that leaves more for everyone else! I do like #71 though and I love the Spectre as a character...great idea!

R.

Richie-

Do you even know what you are talking about???

I thought you only liked HIGH GRADE motion picture funny covers \:o

You know me. I like them all!

To the right of the door as you walk in but to the left of Tim's booth? Tim's buddy who is usually there with a handful of GA books. Can't recall his name myself. :tonofbricks:

But anyway, way to go TAMPA SHOW for having such a cool book!!

Paul Dyroff .

Actually I just picked up a 61 and a 64. Cant wait till they arrive. Whose the Villain on the cover of 61 may I ask ?

I think 60 is a nice cover too. Anything with a moon background caught my attention. I wonder what would be everyones favorite Moon cover?