• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC 48, & 52 Pagers

113 posts in this topic

Hi brasseye,

Good to see you posting again. I am not sure why you have not answered my emails concerning the Tales to Astonish 95 9.4 Northland that I bought from you 1 1/2 years ago that you never shipped. At first you apologized. Then you said you thought you sent the book but you were no longer in England due to Visa issues. You were supposed to get back to me when you received your cargo from England. You said it was being shipped by boat so it may take a while. It's been a year and a half since I paid you. You owe me $450.00 or a Tales to Astonish 95 9.4 Northland. I don't know why you refuse to make good or refuse to answer my emails, PM's. I have tried to do this quietly through emails/PM's but you just won't answer me. I even had you put on the probation list. Please contact me so we can work this out.

Bill

BigHulkFan

It's still on the boat. They're slower than cars and stuff.

Hi brasseye,

Good to see you posting again. I am not sure why you have not answered my emails concerning the Tales to Astonish 95 9.4 Northland that I bought from you 1 1/2 years ago that you never shipped. At first you apologized. Then you said you thought you sent the book but you were no longer in England due to Visa issues. You were supposed to get back to me when you received your cargo from England. You said it was being shipped by boat so it may take a while. It's been a year and a half since I paid you. You owe me $450.00 or a Tales to Astonish 95 9.4 Northland. I don't know why you refuse to make good or refuse to answer my emails, PM's. I have tried to do this quietly through emails/PM's but you just won't answer me. I even had you put on the probation list. Please contact me so we can work this out.

Bill

BigHulkFan

I offered to pay him, he turned it down. What would you like next (shrug)

...and that was some time ago now.

Hi brasseye,

Bill

BigHulkFan

Yeah, because you are so reliable and trustworthy, we are going to believe anything you say. :/

RIGHT (tsk)

Hi brasseye,

Bill

BigHulkFan

Yeah, because you are so reliable and trustworthy, we are going to believe anything you say. :/

RIGHT (tsk)

If thats what you want to hold onto here, be my guest. I'm not going disuade you.

Hi brasseye,

Bill

BigHulkFan

The length of time is irrelevant. Unfortunately, not sure how the issue can be resolved at this point. However, don't expect the boards to forget it happened.

Hi brasseye,

Bill

BigHulkFan

wildly_fanciful_statement.

Hi brasseye,

Bill

BigHulkFan

The length of time is irrelevant. Unfortunately, not sure how the issue can be resolved at this point.

Easy. with 450 owed

Hi brasseye,

Bill

BigHulkFan

The length of time is irrelevant. Unfortunately, not sure how the issue can be resolved at this point.

Easy. with 450 owed

I posted in comics general on this...don't want this thread to get derailed so I will only post here once and will continue the discussion in CG. I was never offered a full refund. I was offered a partial refund which I declined. I will gladly accept a full refund of the $450 and consider the matter closed.

Hi brasseye,

Bill

BigHulkFan

RIGHT (tsk)

If thats what you want to hold onto here, be my guest. I'm not going disuade you.

now that you have been proven to still be lying, I guess you'll go and disappear back into your hole for another year or so, right? :wishluck: