• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's staying where in Baltimore?

35 posts in this topic

I'm trying to decide tonight if I'm going to book the trip or not. So what hotel is everyone staying at? If I go it will be my first time in there, so recomendations would be appreciated.

I'm trying to decide tonight if I'm going to book the trip or not. So what hotel is everyone staying at? If I go it will be my first time in there, so recomendations would be appreciated.

Send Watson a PM as he is taking care of our reservations. Perhaps if there is room, you can hang with us.

Send Watson a PM as he is taking care of our reservations. Perhaps if there is room, you can hang with us.

I need a place to crash as well. If the Mayberry crew is all booked up maybe you and I can split a room Mike.

Mike,

If you don't mind driving in... you can always stay further out by the airport.

Otherwise, there's a Days Inn across the st. that is very convenient... and some other hotels in the area, but they are a bit pricier.

I stay at a bed and breakfast which is about 2 miles or so away, less than 10 minute drive back down town... but then I have my wife with me... so what I am looking for is different than if I were going to a con by myself.

I plan on being car-less, so I want to stay close to the venue. Are any of the dinners not in walking distance? If so, I hope I can catch a ride.

Joey, I'm sending a PM.

Replied to.

Originally Posted By: MCMiles
Alrighty then, Joey and I are confirmed for the Days Inn. :banana:

893applaud-thumb.gif

Timmy will be jealous. :whistle:
I could have stayed by Timmy but I think this will be easier, especially Sunday morning due to my early flight.