• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Additions - Aug 2008 List - Make Requests Here

277 posts in this topic

Gemma could you add

Reform School Girl

Just a single issue, not a set but still a cool book.

thanks Joe

You better get more creative if you want it to be in a set. Are there similar books that this should be grouped with? Otherwise, you may just have to settle for owning an exceptionally cool book with a mildly smutty cover.

Gemma could you add

Reform School Girl

Just a single issue, not a set but still a cool book.

thanks Joe

You better get more creative if you want it to be in a set. Are there similar books that this should be grouped with? Otherwise, you may just have to settle for owning an exceptionally cool book with a mildly smutty cover.

I'm under the impression that a set does not get created if it doesn't hit at least 3 books.

This might be a daunting request but I'd love to see it, all the books that the Age of Apocalypse storyline was featured in including the Legion Quest prequel and the X-Men Prime, Alpha and Omega one shots...

I'd love to see an Age of Apocalypse set too! I actually just started on slabbing some of these books: The main storyline books from 1995 are:

(not in order)

X-men Alpha

Amazing X-Men 1-4

Astonishing X-Men #1-4

Factor X #1-4

Gambit & the X-Ternals #1-4

Generation Next 1-4

Weapon X 1-4

X-Calibre 1-4

X-Man 1-4

X-Men Chronicles #1-2

X-Men Omega

There are a couple of additional one-shots but these books are the main storyline.