• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Additions - Aug 2008 List - Make Requests Here

277 posts in this topic

Return to Wonderland (Zenescope)

Beyond Wonderland (Zenescope)

The Piper (Zenescope)

Thanks!!

Return to wonderland is at the bottom of the list that is currently in progress of sets being created. Just go to the first post of page one to see. I already asked for Beyond Wonderland which will most likely be added to the next list after the current list is finished. :grin:

Gemma - here are some titles I'd like to see added to the registry:

1) Fantastic Four (v1) 2nd print issues - #347, 348, 351, 355, 371 (I'd add these to the complete set of Fantastic Four, which includes all 3 volumes and the annuals/GS books, like you did with the X-Men)

2) Fantastic Four Annual #2 - I have a Canadian version which also has the rare blank back cover, so it is kind of a double variant

3) Earth X/Universe X/Paradise X books, including the tie-ins (Cap, Spidey, 4, etc.)

4) Amalgam comics (entire lot - mix of Marvel and DC characters)

Keep up the great work - the registry is INCREDIBLE!!

• Administrator

Just as an update to all CGC Registry Users, I am working through the list that is posted on the first page of this thread. I am currently on page 4 of 5 (as I print out each list). I am also compiling the list of new requests that were made in this thread and that document is currently 4 pages long. I just ask that you are patient with me as I work through all of these requests and understand that I am trying to address each request in due course.

Have a Happy New Year!

Hi Gemma - one more question... when will you be adding the newer issues for the longer-running series like FF, X-Men, etc.? I noticed that the main FF list only goes as high as issue #538, and they are now in the 560s, I believe.

I realize this will always be a running problem as newer books get released, but I was wondering if you were going to go back and add the more recent ones in.

Thanks, keep up the great work and have a Happy New Year! With all of the requests rolling in, sounds like you will be busy for a while!!

Gemma, would it be possible to extend the Invincible registry a few issues ahead like the walking dead registry (which goes to #60, even though only #56 is out) ?

then i wouldn't have to keep bugging you to add the new issues :) for example...

can you add the following books to the invincible registry set:

Noble Causes: Family Secrets #3a (first appearance)

Noble Causes: Family Secrets #3b (first appearance, X-Men cover swipe)

Invincible #50 alternate cover (not 2nd print)

Invincible #53

Invincible #54

Invincible #55

Thanks Gemma!! I do appreciate all of the hard work you do :foryou:

Hi Gemma. I couldn't find the following and wanted to see if they need to be added.

1) Archer & Armstrong 0-26

2) Bloodshot

3) Eternal Warrior 1-50

4) Harbinger 0-41

5) Solar (1991) 1-60

6) X-O Manowar (1992) 0-68

Gemma,

Here is a list of the Annuals to add to the Wolverine 1-189 run:

Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure

Wolverine: Bloodlust

Wolverine: Rahne of Terra

Wolverine '95

Wolverine '96

Wolverine '97 Annual

Wolverine 1999

Wolverine 2000

Wolverine 2001

Thank you!

Gemma,

Wolverine '95

Wolverine '96

Wolverine '97 Annual

Wolverine 1999

Wolverine 2000

Wolverine 2001

Thank you!

I didn't know those first three were annuals, thought they were one-shots. I don't think I own the "The Jungle Adventure" one

Gemma,

Wolverine '95

Wolverine '96

Wolverine '97 Annual

Wolverine 1999

Wolverine 2000

Wolverine 2001

Thank you!

I didn't know those first three were annuals, thought they were one-shots. I don't think I own the "The Jungle Adventure" one

Yes, they are listed in Overstreet as the first three annuals. But since it is the kind of thing not even all the Wolverine gurus know, I thought it would help Gemma to provide her with a list.

Gemma,

Wolverine '95

Wolverine '96

Wolverine '97 Annual

Wolverine 1999

Wolverine 2000

Wolverine 2001

Thank you!

Yes, they were the first three annuals. If you don't trust me, check Overstreet :makepoint:

You know I don't trust you of all people... :devil:

Hey, post a scan of the Jungle Adventure one so I know what I'm looking for... Too lazy to look online.

Gemma,

Wolverine '95

Wolverine '96

Wolverine '97 Annual

Wolverine 1999

Wolverine 2000

Wolverine 2001

Thank you!

Yes, they were the first three annuals. If you don't trust me, check Overstreet :makepoint:

Hey, post a scan of the Jungle Adventure one so I know what I'm looking for... Too lazy to look online.

lol I edited my post but you quoted me before I could hit send. Here is the scan you requested you lazy bum.

wja.gif

Gemma,

Wolverine '95

Wolverine '96

Wolverine '97 Annual

Wolverine 1999

Wolverine 2000

Wolverine 2001

Thank you!

lol I edited my post but you quoted me before I could hit send. Here is the scan you requested you lazy bum.

hmhm

I'm looking for another side project now that I'm almost finish with my X-Men (1991) run... You're crown is looking a little weak now that u are sitting in the #2 slot... Maybe it's time to start subbing my Wolvies...

IMAGE_065.jpg

lol