• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Additions - Aug 2008 List - Make Requests Here

277 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just wanted to make a note of a couple small errors in the Cry For Dawn registry.

Cry For Dawn #7 "Deluxe Letterbox Edition" is actually the variant. There aren't two different books (this error also appears in the census).

Also, the #6 "Variant Cover" is actually the limited edition.

Thanks!

P.S. If you're reading this Gemma, thanks for all your hard work !!

• Administrator

We have corrected issue #7 and this will be reflected on the next census update. I have also removed the slot from the set.

Cry For Dawn #6 - Variant Cover is the Limited Edition (a.k.a. 12 Inch Remix Edition), we call it the Variant Cover, 12 Inch Remix Edition goes in key comments, so this is just the way we choose to label this book.

Gemma,

Can we get a slot(s) added for:

Secret Invasion #1 Directors cut

Secret Invasion # 4 Variant

Secret Invasion #4 Sketch

Secret Invasion Fantastic Four #'s 1-3 (including variant for #1)

Secret Invasion Front Line #1

Secret Invasion Saga #nn

Secret Invasion Who Do You Trust #1

Secret Invasion Who Do You Trust #1 Wizard World 2008

and last for now

Marvel Spotlight Secret Invasion #nn

I will owe you a pudding pop!!!!

Thanks!

Gemma,

Secret Invasion Saga #nn

and last for now

Thanks!

If we are going to add these minis and one-shots can we have seperate sets like with The House Of M.

A core set of Secret Invasion 1-8 with all the variants, then another with 1-8, plus all the minis. BTW, I never understand why Spotlights are thrown in sometimes with the regular series and offshoots.

Hey Gemma,

Can we we get the following slots added to the Ninja Turtles #1-11 set:

- Issue #1: 2nd Print

- Issue #2: 2nd Print

- Issue #3: Variant Cover

- Issue #4: Manufactoring Error Cover

- Issue #12 (Now that there are books graded maybe we could expand the set to include this book to make it #1-12?)

Also, can we get the 4 Turtles One Shots added to this set as well. While they are not specifically one of the issues 1-11, they were in fact published in between these books and are vital to story lines so I think technically they belong (books were pub. in this order: #1, 2, 3, RAPHAEL, 4, 5, MICHAELANGELO, 6, DONATELLO, 7, 8, 9, LEONARDO, 10, 11, 12).

I appreciate the consideration and all your hard work!

Gemma,

Secret Invasion Saga #nn

and last for now

Thanks!

If we are going to add these minis and one-shots can we have seperate sets like with The House Of M.

A core set of Secret Invasion 1-8 with all the variants, then another with 1-8, plus all the minis. BTW, I never understand why Spotlights are thrown in sometimes with the regular series and offshoots.

I agree with you that it seems somewhat weird to include the Spotlight, but I just threw it in there since some of the other recent Marvel mini's included them (like Civil War).

• Administrator

Some of the newer titles that were requested only had one or two issues graded when I researched the titles to add to the list, so I decided to save them for the next list in the hopes that more issues would be graded at that point. Also, some of the other titles that were requested, though for older books, only had a few issues graded out of the series so I set these aside also. However, I did leave a few that I know are submitted regularly (so it seems that the key issues may be submitted repeatedly).

:angel:

PLEASE NOTE-

***I am planning on completing this list before I start a new one, so any further requests made in this thread will be added to that list. (as before there is no need to repeat a request or quote yourself...)***

***If your request is for an expansion or addition to an existing set please only post it in the "Then there were additions" thread instead of posting it here.***

:foryou: