• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Additions - Aug 2008 List - Make Requests Here

277 posts in this topic

Hi there, two more set requests please:

Shanna the She-Devil (1972):

5 issues - http://comics.org/covers.lasso?SeriesID=2061

Heart Throbs (incl. all sequentially-series-numbered 152 issues from Quality Comics [1949] / DC [1957]):

46 issues - Quality Comics: http://comics.org/covers.lasso?SeriesID=12169

100 issues - DC: http://comics.org/covers.lasso?SeriesID=1246

6 issues - DC (renamed 'Love Stories'): http://comics.org/covers.lasso?SeriesID=2031

Some of the newer titles that were requested only had one or two issues graded when I researched the titles to add to the list, so I decided to save them for the next list in the hopes that more issues would be graded at that point. Also, some of the other titles that were requested, though for older books, only had a few issues graded out of the series so I set these aside also. However, I did leave a few that I know are submitted regularly (so it seems that the key issues may be submitted repeatedly).

:angel:

PLEASE NOTE-

***I am planning on completing this list before I start a new one, so any further requests made in this thread will be added to that list. (as before there is no need to repeat a request or quote yourself...)***

***If your request is for an expansion or addition to an existing set please only post it in the "Then there were additions" thread instead of posting it here.***

:foryou:

Looks like a couple people didn't see this cause it was at the bottom of the page. :foryou:

Hoping for:

Crime Does Not Pay (Gleason)

Jackie Gleason (St. John)

Motion Picture Comics (Fawcett)

Murder Incorporated (Fox)

Shadow Comics (Street & Smith)

Picture Stories of the Bible (DC and EC, old and new testament)

Space Western (Charlton)

Gambit (Marvel - vol. 2 - 2004)

Thank you very much for extending the spawn set, any chance you can add slot to the set for all of the 5 covers of issue 150, a slot for the spawn fan issues 2 & 3 ,the spawn capital collection, and also for spawn the book of the dead?

please and once again thank you very much the set expansion.

another excellent expansion to the spawn thank very much once again, but can you please add these to the spawn set also:

- slots for all 5 of the variant covers of issue 150 (i own a graded copy of all the issue 150 variants)

- slots for the variant covers for the spawn fan issues 1,2 & 3 (there is 3 covers for each issue, and some even have 4 covers regular cover, the variant, gold foil & some even have a platinum foil cover).

- the 2 spawn/batman (Spawn-Batman & Batman-Spawn War devil)

- spawn simony

- Spawn 3D MOCCA exclusive

also any chance of a spawn godslayer set in the near future that will include the trade paper back?

i know ive asked for alot in the last little while but you guys have been awesome with the spawn updates and was hoping to be able to add all of my spawn to my set any chance of updating it again up to issue 175?

please and thank you very much once again?

Captain Action and Catman Comics please. :applause:

If Captain Action is the circa 1968 DC title, it is already on the list to be added. If not, you may want to be a little more specific so Gemma can add it. (thumbs u

--S.

Please create a set addition for the complete sets of all the x-men series and their spin-offs (part of which is already available).

Excalibre X-Force X-Factor Generation X Classic X-Men the EarlyYears X-Men '95 X-men Unlimited (all X-men Age of Apocalypse series like gamit and xternals Alpha Omega ect....) X-Man and any others I have left out thanks