• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIGFOOT body found

46 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: WiseGuy Anything is possible I guess.

That's something your mother told you in a misguided attempt to help build self confidence. It's simply not true.

Pure OG, you make JC sound like a boy scout lolmeh

Originally Posted By: OldGuy
Originally Posted By: WiseGuy Anything is possible I guess.

That's something your mother told you in a misguided attempt to help build self confidence. It's simply not true.

Pure OG, you make JC sound like a boy scout lolmeh

JC is a boy scout. :makepoint:

Originally Posted By: WiseGuyX
Anything is possible I guess.

No, my mother said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a damn word. But that is just what she said...what was said by me stims from Religious beliefs.

Originally Posted By: OldGuy
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header"> Originally Posted By: WiseGuyX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything is possible I guess.</div></div><br /><br />That's something your mother told you in a misguided attempt to help build self confidence. It's simply not true.

No, my mother said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a damn word. But that is just what she said...what was said by me stims from Religious beliefs.

Well, then it's easy to understand why you believe that this may be a "real" Bigfoot. (thumbs u