• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which one of you Timely completists am I at war with?

16 posts in this topic

I'm guessing its one of you boardies... Bedrock maybe? Billy Parker? Did I somehow slip into competing with Detective27kid again? Sardo maybe...

Next bid takes it to 7 times guide... how high will you go? :baiting::insane::hi:

RAD1C4F4200863_104837.jpg

As much as I would love to have that book (it is awesome!) I am spent out! :frustrated:

Just so you know, there are a couple of big buyers of Timely funny animal books who don't post on the boards. Good luck with it! :wishluck:

If you keep showing it off. There will be a lot more people wanting it.

True... but in truth I'm probably out at this point anyway. There are so many cool books in the CLink auction, I cant afford to win all the ones I like.

I'm guessing its one of you boardies... Bedrock maybe? Billy Parker? Did I somehow slip into competing with Detective27kid again? Sardo maybe...

Next bid takes it to 7 times guide... how high will you go? poke2.gifinsane.gifhi.gif

RAD1C4F4200863_104837.jpg

Wasn't that one of October's loves?

As much as I would love to have that book (it is awesome!) I am spent out! frustrated.gif

Just so you know, there are a couple of big buyers of Timely funny animal books who don't post on the boards. Good luck with it! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What he said. Plus there are buyers for this book who look for Hitler covers.

Originally Posted By: MrBedrock
As much as I would love to have that book (it is awesome!) I am spent out! frustrated.gif

Just so you know, there are a couple of big buyers of Timely funny animal books who don't post on the boards. Good luck with it! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What he said. Plus there are buyers for this book who look for Hitler covers.

And to add two more cents, that book and other early issues of Terry Toons have been tremendously undervalued in guide for years. They rarely come up for sale, and never in that grade or with that paper quality. One of many GA runs where 7.0 is ultra-high grade.

I'm guessing its one of you boardies... Bedrock maybe? Billy Parker? Did I somehow slip into competing with Detective27kid again? Sardo maybe. Next bid takes it to 7 times guide... how high will you go?

superhero appearances only for me Mike; i am not your enemy.