• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im Baaack

36 posts in this topic

For my friends here, the wedding went off GREAT ! Everybody had a blast, the ceremony was beautiful, and everybody was all misty eyed. The day was perfect low 80's, no humidity, slight breeze , and sunny all day ! Jess loooked perfect, and it reminded me who I was marrying. She put so much into the planning and it all worked out ! It was the greatest day of my life.

The reception was great also. The food was great , everybody was having a great time. The open bar was abused, people were dancing all night, no problems at all. Everybody was saying how great the reception was, and all that other good stuff.

The next day we left for the dominican republic. The flight was 4 hours and change, upon arrival a cab picked us to take us to the resort. The cabs there are generally all beat to hell, save for a few. The roads are treacherous, and definately worse then anything I have seen in the US. We arrived to the resort after changing cabs (the first one broke down), and unpacked, got situated, ate , and went to sleep. The whole trip was pretty much eating and ssitting around. The first day we went to the beach, and every 5 minutes someone else came by trying to sell something or another. The downside to the beach was these "salespeople" do not care if yousay NO, they keep trying to barter. Needless to say we stayed at the resort pool after that. We took two tours, one through a rum factory and local landmarks etc.. This was interesting, but in the US these are NOT places people would walk around during the day or night. The second was for shopping, and that was pretty much pointless as every shop has the same things. Everywhere you go people harrass you trying to sell something . Basically the whole country is trying to sell you something , and are pushy as all hell. But the weather was nice, the food was good, and we had as good a time as could be expected. All in all pretty relaxing and boring, as everything I would like to have done we couldnt do because jess is pregnant.

Im happy to be home ! Jess is everything I ever wanted in a wife and friend . And now I look forward to the birth of our child in february !

So what did I miss ???

For my friends here, the wedding went off GREAT ! Everybody had a blast, the ceremony was beautiful, and everybody was all misty eyed. The day was perfect low 80's, no humidity, slight breeze , and sunny all day ! Jess loooked perfect, and it reminded me who I was marrying. She put so much into the planning and it all worked out ! It was the greatest day of my life.

The reception was great also. The food was great , everybody was having a great time. The open bar was abused, people were dancing all night, no problems at all. Everybody was saying how great the reception was, and all that other good stuff.

The next day we left for the dominican republic. The flight was 4 hours and change, upon arrival a cab picked us to take us to the resort. The cabs there are generally all beat to hell, save for a few. The roads are treacherous, and definately worse then anything I have seen in the US. We arrived to the resort after changing cabs (the first one broke down), and unpacked, got situated, ate , and went to sleep. The whole trip was pretty much eating and ssitting around. The first day we went to the beach, and every 5 minutes someone else came by trying to sell something or another. The downside to the beach was these "salespeople" do not care if yousay NO, they keep trying to barter. Needless to say we stayed at the resort pool after that. We took two tours, one through a rum factory and local landmarks etc.. This was interesting, but in the US these are NOT places people would walk around during the day or night. The second was for shopping, and that was pretty much pointless as every shop has the same things. Everywhere you go people harrass you trying to sell something . Basically the whole country is trying to sell you something , and are pushy as all hell. But the weather was nice, the food was good, and we had as good a time as could be expected. All in all pretty relaxing and boring, as everything I would like to have done we couldnt do because jess is pregnant.

Im happy to be home ! Jess is everything I ever wanted in a wife and friend . And now I look forward to the birth of our child in february !

So what did I miss ???

Ummm how do you feel about pressing?Seriously, congratulations and happy for you both (thumbs u

Hope she had more fun then I did. I am just not cut out for those kind of vacations. Next trip will to be to SDCC. Jess wants to go to the san diego zoo. But I am glad to be back.

And thanks KC , whats the new focus since you killed the X-Men registry ?

Facebook... No thanks. I have been on myspace since it launched with my personal and my old bands profiles. I dont update mine and rarely ever view it.

Thanks for the ind words I will start another thread once I get pictures. Cuz if I didnt Skypinkblue would be upset with me.

Congratulations!

Good to hear things are going well. Now, what happened with your tat ?

The outline is done and it is siiiiiick ! I go back for the coloring and shading on the 29th. I took the advice of the baords and the face of the joker is courtesy f mr.bolland page 1 of "the killing joke" I will reveal as soon as its done. So far I could not be happier with the design, it really is going to be my favorite piece yet !